The UK Blackbook

Grooverider

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by printscreen

deffiantly up 4 travelin this summa mate so we hav ta hook up an drop sum fresh productoin

safe mate, mail rmer because i might be off line very soon, see if we can sort some prouduction styles....

nice one...:cool:

Originally posted by PAID:one

UK slang replaces the "TH" sound with a "F".

Example: Thug = Fug and Thing = Fing and so on.

OH..:lol: I'd stay away from that fad if I lived there..And the "safe" fad too...Yo dat is SAFE son:lol: I'm an idiot dont mind me..I amuse myself in case you hadn't noticed by now...

Originally posted by not_like_you

OH..:lol: I'd stay away from that fad if I lived there..And the "safe" fad too...Yo dat is SAFE son:lol: I'm an idiot dont mind me..I amuse myself in case you hadn't noticed by now...

its not a "fad"...people down here take the piss out of how americans speak...you grow up with that voice and start speaking how everyone around you does...its a natural thing

Originally posted by asew6

just what markers do u use to colour in your sketches?

and were did u get them ?

i use Pantone Letraset pens and a little airbrush thing sometimes. i also use other less expensive ones. they're good, but the paper soaks the ink up FAST so you have to put a scrap piece over the next page so it don't get stained.

I got mine from http://www.londongraphics.co.uk/news/retai...talogue_pdf.htm

V. expensive! got them as a leaving present from my last job. yey.

wanting to get some paint pens now also.

u are damn luky lol fucking over 1k for the whole set :( BUMP there has to be somewere in the UK to get some prismas at a half decant price i swear they are like 200 dollers for the whole set in the US :(:(:(:(:(

btw just if u dont mind me asking how long have u been writing and have u met a writer called wesa?

Originally posted by asew6

btw just if u dont mind me asking how long have u been writing and have u met a writer called wesa?

I've been writing for about one and a half years. got into stenciling first and then started to love the real deal. I haven't met wesa, but i've got a feeling i've spoken to him on an internet forum

;)

met solo one and insa and banksy. yey

Archived