The UK Blackbook

Grooverider

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

train spotter....why is it u CONSTANTLY BUM LICK you piss me off some times...specialy on msn! yeah i agree yesb is good....but every thing yesb has posted uve sed sumin along the lines of "THATS SO SICK" OR "HOW CAN ANY ONE CALL HIM TOY" when you do eventualy get ur tounge outa his ass itll take u 10 years just to get ur teeth white again!

Originally posted by capslock

train spotter....why is it u CONSTANTLY BUM LICK you piss me off some times...specialy on msn! yeah i agree yesb is good....but every thing yesb has posted uve sed sumin along the lines of "THATS SO SICK" OR "HOW CAN ANY ONE CALL HIM TOY" when you do eventualy get ur tounge outa his ass itll take u 10 years just to get ur teeth white again!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

truth hurts.

Originally posted by capslock

haha aint anyone allowed to comment on anything these days? funny how ive never said anything of urs is good.:lol:

Originally posted by trainspotter

haha aint anyone allowed to comment on anything these days? funny how ive never said anything of urs is good.:lol:

thats just it tho mate...you have!

but u dont see me posting my stuff on here to get the "WELL DONE MATE THAT IS SICK BLAH BLAH BLAH" palava.i dont need any ones oppinion...just mine.all i sed is u shud stop bumlicking

Archived