for a "paint" skecth battle :D

paitnbattle7co.jpg

for a girl at school.. kym

kym2ig.jpg

for an exchange with sevoe

sevoeexchange2kg.jpg

Originally posted by Guilt Ridden@Nov 25 2005, 01:23 PM

mkonji there's already a PENO.

I don't write peno, a mate does, its upto him what he wants his name to be...

Here's one i did a min mins ago. Going to do it down my local youth club soon. Sorry that the image quality sucks.

Kata-kamakazee2.jpg

i135487247_88565.jpg

Don't do graffiti. It is norty. You will get in trouble. Your mummy will be sad. You will be a loser. You won't get a job. Ever. You will be a bum. A tramp. Your house will be a cardboard box. You will eat it. Because you are hungry. And you have to search bins for food. Then you will have no house. Because you ate it. But it was yummy. But not like at The Ivy. They don't have cardboard boxes. So there. You are rubbish. No-one likes you. You won't have babies. Because you smell. Girls don't wanna touch you. But you don't care. You don't like girls anyway. They are icky, like poopoo. Not like graffiti. Graffiti is fun. But it is norty. If you do graffiti you are bad.

i138458032_3664.jpg

Originally posted by Guilt Ridden@Nov 25 2005, 06:59 PM

Well, tell him to drop it and find a new name.

im really not that bothered. oh and thanks choice1er.

Just some info about the sketch battles over on

The Uk's Leading Graffiti Forum

For all of you that dont know....

November battle almost over now but entrys will be going up for voting within the next few days.

Ive got my eyes on these two:

battle15fk.jpg

img0408xd.jpg

Well done to Skroez for winning the October battle

Here is the flik of that:

b6skroe5fq.jpg

Also, the december battle will be kicking off -

This month its a banner battle. Its the first thing hundreds of people see everyday, photoshop is allowed. For more info check out the battle section on the link provided above.

;)

Originally posted by Kash@Nov 27 2005, 01:12 PM

Here's one i did a min mins ago. Going to do it down my local youth club soon. Sorry that the image quality sucks.

Kata-kamakazee2.jpg

?

Originally posted by Kash+Dec 7 2005, 02:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kash - Dec 7 2005, 02:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Kash@Nov 27 2005, 01:12 PM

Kata-kamakazee2.jpg

?

[/b]

It's shit mate. Why keep asking, just practise!!

Oh and mkonji, tell your mate TO CHANGE HIS NAME, aint a good look to write same tag as someone down with std,gfs,fls,dds and others cliques you get me you clown :clown2: ...

Originally posted by asbo@Dec 30 2005, 04:37 PM

Oh and mkonji, tell your mate TO CHANGE HIS NAME, aint a good look to write same tag as someone down with std,gfs,fls,dds and others cliques you get me you clown :clown2: ...

I dont think he gives a shit (and nor do I for that matter), you get me you clown. :haha:

Originally posted by brasse hed@Sep 21 2005, 11:27 AM

got to agree on that one, obviously do what you feel but the skill required to make that out of proportion, flowless euro stuff look good is minimal compared to making "traditional letters" look good. futhamore the euro trend will hopefully end soon!!!!

ha ha ha gwran u king u tell em!

Originally posted by LASEone+Dec 31 2005, 05:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LASEone - Dec 31 2005, 05:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mkonji@Nov 30 2005, 07:29 PM

sura354vb.jpg

sura323it.jpg

the 1st one is hott love the fill

[/b]

wot the fuck? hot love on a piece of paper wiv ure felt tips u bummer!

Originally posted by asbo+Dec 30 2005, 10:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (asbo - Dec 30 2005, 10:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Kash@Dec 7 2005, 02:07 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Kash@Nov 27 2005, 01:12 PM

Kata-kamakazee2.jpg

?

It's shit mate. Why keep asking, just practise!!

[/b]

ha ha this thread is broken!!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now