who is mr. america REALLY ?

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"As you can see in the photos above, it is NOT Hulk Hogan" before minor cosmetic surgery to reduce crows feet, tuck the chin, get a shave a nd a mask that pulls your nose funny... I'm sure all of this is completely out the Hulksters reach, and with his show-biz personality, what would be the justification?

Yeah, you guys are right, Hulkamaniac would never SELL OUT FOR MONEY!

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by Smart

I know my cousin, 14yrs at the time, made him look goofy when he visited their table... MOST PUNK ROCK thing ever done by my cousin but I never get tired of hearing the story...

am i the ONLY one that wants to hear this story??

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by im not witty

am i the ONLY one that wants to hear this story??

I wanna hear it too.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Ken Barlow

You still watch wrestling??

not since all them idiots from wcw invaded.

• 3 months later...

OK... I avoided the story becaue it's sorta hectic but... here's the pieces, hopefully you'll be able to solve the puzzle...

So, around 92 I used to have this saying, basically a hold over from my punkrocker days but... ok, my cousin B is str8 whitebread, these days he may have spun off into junior wiggerdom but I think he's over that too...

Anyway, at the time he was just a clean cut boy. Hulk walked over by his table and B points it out to his sister who sits across the aisle in another booth with me. The Hulkster overhears and comes over, putting his arm kind of around him, actually on the top of the booth, and says "Hey there little doood!"

B looks at him deadpan and says:

"don't call me 'dude" all nice and icy (I was SO proud, I never even thought he'd noticed when I'd said it)... so Hulk kinda gets a stupified look on his face but recovers and tries to play it off by turning to my other cousin A and says 'Hey little lady..."

right then B puts his hands on his lips and makes a huge farty noise, Hulk immediately stands straight up and spins to glare at B but, B, still deadpan, already had his hands off his face and was holding them up like "What? Me?"

Everyone around us had already been looking over at Hulk and it was kind of obvious from the way they 'averted their eyes' in an uncomfortable manner that they hadn't seen B...

it was priceless.

So, did we ever figure out who Mr. America is?

Archived