S22? "rave act"

ÀEL GRINGO?

Guest sneak
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

i was going to say something, but i forgot if it was Sneak or Swif1 who was the hardcore butterfly raver.

:looks at swif:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SkyDancer666

hafuckinha. i just read up on that. so cool. i stand in full support of that. not because i'm a straight edge asshole, which i am, but because i hate plastic pants and candy necklaces. i saw a goth kid today and pushed him into a wall. he was like 'what the fuck dude' and i told him to say another word to me. he walked away. it was funny. and yes, i pushed him based on the fact that he was a 'gothique' indivudual. goths and ravers are the same in my eyes. worthless drains upon a society that is already burdened with so much. so are most people for that matter. the words 'A PROFOUND HATRED OF MAN" run down my left forearm. i don't like society much. nor myself for that matter.

in conclusion s22 sucks. because if less ravers are doing drugs. less ravers are dying. and well, need i say more?

Bet you thinkkk your tuff for pushin some ecstasy addected fiend into a wall.. id like to knoc you in your jaw then see how tuff u are

good—they're just trying to help young people who don't know any better. if you're that pathetic that you need the rave experience/ecstacy to get sex then you might as well get a job and start supporting prostitutes with your friday paychecks. if it's the music that moves you learn to play an instrument.

Re: This is about all gatherings and live music, not just raves

Originally posted by !@#$%

this is not any good because who the fuck wants to throw a party if they might be criminally liable for something some jerk decides to do, like o.d.

our rights are slipping away...no one cares

I'm glad that someone gained something from this, I miss old 12oz... :spent:

... oh yea, and for the record I'm not a raver nor have I ever been to a rave

Originally posted by krie

move to the land down underrr

Australia huh? I dunno if I could deal with accents if Crocadile Dundee was for real. Whats Australia like? Give me the low down on this place you call "Kangaroo Land". Oh yea, and if you life out of the city do you have kangaroos and koalas and shit running through your back yard because if so I think that would be enough for me to move there... Any skiing or mountains down under?

hafuckinha. i'm making friends all over the place.

a. push me, then you will see how tough i really am.

b. pushing that kid wasn't to prove how tough i was, it was to show that kid that he wasn't nearly as tough as he thought.

c. my sxe friends tell me what to do? riiight. thats why out of everyone i run w/ 2 are sxe? thats why my gf gets all kinds of fucked up when we go to parties? because my sxe stance was diff than my 'friends' i quit my old crew? find some basis before a bold fucking claim like that. if you're gonna judge edge kids like that then you'd better step the fuck away from my stereotype comments on goths and stupid fucking candy kids.

d. about half of my highschool friends were ravers, even a couple candy kids.

e. the entire initial post was a fucking joke. pure sarcasm. apparently most of you missed that.

no life on this planet is worth fighting for. we all deserve death. candies. goths. hc kids. probably especially hc kids. punks. whatever the fuck clique you claim on. or if you're too fucking intellectual for 'labels'. you all fucking suck. die.

....... hc kids. probably especially hc kids. punks. whatever the fuck clique you claim on. or if you're too fucking intellectual for 'labels'. you all fucking suck. die.

you preety much covered everything, what category do u fall under?

a. push me, then you will see how tough i really am.

b. pushing that kid wasn't to prove how tough i was, it was to show that kid that he wasn't nearly as tough as he thought.

Ahahahahahahaha.

So you push the goth kid, to show him he wasn't so tough, then go on about how tough you really are. What's gonna happen one day when a big goth with a shiv in his pocket decides to push you, to show you you're not nearly as tough as you think you are. You're nothing but a bigot. If you honestly don't care about anybody else, then why are you trying to push your beliefs onto everyone? Do the world a favour son, and shoot yourself in the head. Nazi faggot.

Originally posted by ¿EL GRINGO?

I said fuck this stupid bullshit... I'm moving to Canada

It's not much better than the US sad to say-here they don't outlaw you, they just have so many fees/charges etc... that it's about 10,000$ to throw a party.

Hmmm...I don't understand all of the people hating on candy ravers. They are a very small fraction of people that go to raves and most of them are pretty cool people once you get around the clothes. I also think it's pretty damn ignorant to hate someone because of the size of their pants/color of their makeup/amount of bracelets. Too junior high for me.

Originally posted by Evil Dee

Ahahahahahahaha.

So you push the goth kid, to show him he wasn't so tough, then go on about how tough you really are. What's gonna happen one day when a big goth with a shiv in his pocket decides to push you, to show you you're not nearly as tough as you think you are. You're nothing but a bigot. If you honestly don't care about anybody else, then why are you trying to push your beliefs onto everyone? Do the world a favour son, and shoot yourself in the head. Nazi faggot.

a. bigot? nazi faggot?

b. well if big goth boy needs a shiv to show he's more tough than me, then i got my knucks in my pocket for the day when i'm not tough enough to hold my own. i'm merely human.

c. where was i pushing anything on anyone? i'm just saying all of you need to die. i don't care how you live. just don't touch me.

d. do the world a favor son, and come to boulder and say to my face that i'm a, "nazi faggot"

do the world a favor son, and come to boulder and say to my face that i'm a, "nazi faggot"

:clown: meh meh meh meh, I'm going to kill you pussy ass faggot face butt lover with my big faggot killing knife you stupid faggot :clown2: cunt rag fudge packer childrapist faggot :rolleyes: ... who am I?

Archived