Atlanta Battle.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest diggity

as soon as i can figure out where that gallery is, i'm gonna have to go by there. heard alot about it, just never taken the time to go.

Guest crack is wack

as an offical representative of zone 3 let me just say. what would HOD do? not feeling much of any of that i think the old hod/msk stuff was a helluv a lot hotter then them pretty colors.

oh and credit for the youngblood's wood mount on the front of the building goes to VICIOUS:HOD he did it with spray paint and markers then the gallery mounted it on their front wall. sickness.

id have to say its a tie btwn the was by web and totem on the style tip,,, web is always fresh with the og funk his piece is nicely balanced and has nice movement , the a looks a lil out of sync and the colors r a lil muddy but its got that flair that i personaly like,, the totem is dynamik as well.. a simpler style for him tho, i think,, nice to see heads gettin down together on some positve shit and flexin skill instead of jus talkin isht...

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

the web (was) piece is dope on the first wall.

the concept is dope on the second wall.

and the clenliness is dope onthe third.

my offical vote is its a 3 way tie.

no one cares what u think buddy. fix your site.

Originally posted by crack is wack

as an offical representative of zone 3 let me just say. what would HOD do? not feeling much of any of that i think the old hod/msk stuff was a helluv a lot hotter then them pretty colors.

oh and credit for the youngblood's wood mount on the front of the building goes to VICIOUS:HOD he did it with spray paint and markers then the gallery mounted it on their front wall. sickness.

wooooooo haaaaaaaaa!!

Guest willy.wonka

1st piece gets the blue ribbon

2nd piece gets the red ribbon

3rd piece..gets a participation certificate

damn, if this is what graffiti has come to, I FUCKING QUIT.

that shit is so fogged with bullshit, and whats with these middle school themes??

i just realized one thing that bothers me about this new style people do, they hold the can about 12 inches from the wall and fog the shit out of thier whole piece. some people are fooled by this blurry technique, but to me it looks like they are trying to disguise thier piece.

i think the last one is the best.

16veez.

Archived