Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
VERSone

CRC DOMAIN

something is not right here. I cant quite put a fingr on it but I know that something is just no right.:o

well the ones that r mine i put on the top of the pic (mine) the rest r my guys those aint the best pics but those r the ones my friends had at the time i will post more later

Originally posted by VERSone

naw lol i dont live in isreal i live in brew city(Milwuakee)

:yum: brew city huh?..i like how thats sounds:lick:

::slowly gets thirsty::

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WEAK!!!

You RCR bitches suck ass, I think you guys need to stop writing.

You guys tag like shit, I see all the toy shit you put up in the Brew.

I know ya'll love that CCR on foodmart.

Ames you are progressing good.

Dope and ceper quit stealing names, someone already uses thoughs names already in milwaukee.

BTW Dope quit biting VOPE, you know what I mean pussy.

Originally posted by RCR

You RCR bitches suck ass

:confused: ????..aren't you RcR?..:lol:

Guest Cypher

this is vers over at cypher house, and rcr u must be a cta fagget talking shit, why dont u put ur real taggin name fag

Easy girls.

If the two of you live in the same town, settle your differences like real writers, go to the corner bar, share a few pitchers... then knuckle up.

Till then, quit bitch'n in a forum like two 13 year white boys...

Guest Cypher

WELL TELL DAT TOY OVER THERE TALKIN SHIT TO US DAT IF HE WANNA WAR IT OR WHATEVER TO DO SOMETHIN BOUT IT. HE GOTTA BACK UP WHAT HE SAYS. IF HE THINKS HES ALL DAT BRINT IT DIZ CYPHER TALKIN. AND IF IT IS ONE OF U CTA FAGGETS AND YALL CALLIN US TOYS THEN HELL I WONDER WHAT PEOPLE WOULD CALL YALL IF THEY SEEN UR NASTY ASS SHIT AROUND.

Originally posted by Cypher

WELL TELL DAT TOY OVER THERE TALKIN SHIT TO US DAT IF HE WANNA WAR IT OR WHATEVER TO DO SOMETHIN BOUT IT. HE GOTTA BACK UP WHAT HE SAYS. IF HE THINKS HES ALL DAT BRINT IT DIZ CYPHER TALKIN. AND IF IT IS ONE OF U CTA FAGGETS AND YALL CALLIN US TOYS THEN HELL I WONDER WHAT PEOPLE WOULD CALL YALL IF THEY SEEN UR NASTY ASS SHIT AROUND.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: funniest thing i've read all day...dude ebonics are like so last year...although "brint" is a great word..

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

you really put spongebob in a tribal hat and ecko shorts.... what's wrong with you

:lol:

Originally posted by Cypher

You niggas ain't that bad, atc ain't the best but they are better then you niggas. Atc also have more name reconition in milwaukee.

But I give ya'll niggas some props for getting up.

Just remember milwaukee is DONKEY KONG COUNTRY...

Originally posted by miles apart

they died with over sized socks it seems.

71+6-41 = 36

I told you that you knew.

It's seem you know how to do math. Your doing a great job. :lol:

atc aint better than us it was probably just ropes and frost that were the best in that crew, but now that they left and corn quit that crew is gonna die out. its only caps(seven),zairo, and im guessing u that r left in the crew. but i havent seen any of ur stuff out in the streets just ur stickers.but other than that u guys better start recruting or start hitting up more or else ur crew is done.

Originally posted by VERSone

atc aint better than us it was probably just ropes and frost that were the best in that crew, but now that they left and corn quit that crew is gonna die out. its only caps(seven),zairo, and im guessing u that r left in the crew. but i havent seen any of ur stuff out in the streets just ur stickers.but other than that u guys better start recruting or start hitting up more or else ur crew is done.

I think zairo dropped.

Also I'm not ATC I dropped on 4-11.

The reason I dropped cause I became DK.

BTW, why is crc beefing with atc??

Guest Cypher

we didnt start beefing with atc. they started with us first well corn did. we were taggin next to him and giving atc respect but on windlake he lined us out for no reason. so we started lining him and atc back. but frost says they want to be coo with us so i guess we coo then.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this