The innovative style thread

Vlad

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
2hn2cl2.jpg

Ekai, this guy added to and created styles that were influential to a ton of writers. most people in connecticut wouldnt paint the same if it wasnt for him, and its a shame that alot dont even know it..

deffinately a true style innovator.

theres probably about 3 flicks of Ekai/Eraser graffiti online, anyone who has them should post them.

this is almost an exact copy of an east "e" and DF mid 90's 3d... it's a good pice but in no way innovative. Put in on the Burners and Style thread.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

ice-2.jpg

ice-1.jpg

ice-6.jpg

ice-7.jpg

ice-8.jpg

ice-9.jpg

Poet Iceblocks Letterstudy

In general it helps to follow another aproach, to find new ideas. To be experimental is essential, always. Its part of finding yourself in anothers World. Its really Importent, i guess, to learn by doing and doing by learning. Last time i posted a Letterstudy of a walk in the Park, this time I forced Heat and Ice for the "Highlights" study. I just made some Poetblocks out of Ice and put them in the Park and on the Street, to see and understand what the Ice brings out of Highlights and Shadows, when Stylemaster Sun take care of it and burns the shit out of it. like on picture No.2 and No.8. Also funny is when people in the Park are thinking, that you might be killing Ant's with chemical Blockletters.

( for a closer view, just click on the image as usual)

• 5 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Symbolic Wall 2 Wall Muti-Burner..

(With Flares At The Top)

Yes, It does say MSK, a crew started out when I was in middle school.. I left this crew when I found out MSK was already a crew.. KOD is another crew that was formed... SKAeM is what I write now.. I use to write SKAM back in middle school. I'm also practicing my handstyle on paper.. I was never a big aerosol paint fan (only done outlines and 2 letter throwies).

I enjoy mop tags the most..

Snapchat-1824740217-768x432.jpg.177ef346d3cb402013c8205555a30d1b.jpg

Archived