paintin

KALZ

Originally posted by Daze One Million

nah i was talkin bout the daze from ny, i never even heard about the one were your from till just now, so see what i mean im like the millionth one, anyway i dont see a problem if you write "kace, kais, kaysss, ect" because to me its more about the fame in the letters...kase i guess is mad respected...so "kase" is forever reserved for him...all other variations of are free for the taking....just like how 2 words may sound the same but have completly different meanings, as for the phase 2 issue, youd be better off asking someone who knows for sure, because i dont want to say something that may be incorrect, and i look like a dumb ass

yeh see tho.. if i try and write sumfin thats taken wether or not its spelled different..then ppl come up 2 me and tell me to change..its fuking annoying...should i write kase 2 for the fact that i only know one other kase?? or wat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if i were you, id steer clear from kase completly and esspecially the "2" part.....let me tell you from expierience..what ever you choose to write right now wont be what your writing in the future...i went through mad names before i finally stuck with one...and im sure almost everybody on this board has done the same....other than that im going to leave the rest up to you, because its up to you to make a name up for you

Originally posted by Daze One Million

if i were you, id steer clear from kase completly and esspecially the "2" part.....let me tell you from expierience..what ever you choose to write right now wont be what your writing in the future...i went through mad names before i finally stuck with one...and im sure almost everybody on this board has done the same....other than that im going to leave the rest up to you, because its up to you to make a name up for you

haha iv gone through about 100 names..im not quiting kase..unless theres a similar one...so..im fucked i guess...thx 4 da advice or info..wat eva

kase bombed sydney hard , he bombed the traiins...if it was a nobody from the past it would be alrite, maybe...but he wasnt so get over it and get a new tag,,,, and he was from sydney and thats enough...

when i started i wrote two words that sydney people alreaady had so i changed up.... you shouuuuld do the same

Originally posted by Rectum

kase bombed sydney hard , he bombed the traiins...if it was a nobody from the past it would be alrite, maybe...but he wasnt so get over it and get a new tag,,,, and he was from sydney and thats enough...

when i started i wrote two words that sydney people alreaady had so i changed up.... you shouuuuld do the same

Yeh but like that daze dude sed...could i write KAIS or CAYS or sumshit?

Originally posted by KALZ

yeh ...there is a writer called daze hu still rites and is very respected in australia(sydney) if dats where ur from......so if i write kase..i should change it to say..cais..or kays or sumshit....and wats wif dis phase dude???

think youll find its days kid....

Originally posted by KALIS

think youll find its days kid....

no i think ull find its daze..i remember cuz he has the same sorta style as doze...maybe there is a days..but theres a daze too

Archived