Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
niseNSF

KRAVE thread

Originally posted by cheerleader

its times like this when i realize that not only do things like "rhetorical requests" or "being sarcastically facetious" mean nothing to most of 12oz, but also that i really should not bother sometimes. attempt at sarcasm transforms into an actually thread about this knucklehead. ay-yi-yi.

i knew where you were coming from...too bad no one else did. now not only is this stuff in all those other threads, but here too. can i get a big hand for relentless self promotion :rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shit i just forgot. i wanna give a big shout out for all those homeboys keeping it real and truly representing hip hop culture. one love son, know what i'm sayin, know what i'm sayin, ya heard.

yours truly,

the hippest of the hoppest

post that flick of your car window that got scribed when you lived in columbus. that shit was funny.

kids would go up to the art school to whup someone else ass, see krave..forget why they were there, fuck with him and his car.

its was damn shame.

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

I COULD CARE LESSABOUT KRAVE BUT HE IS GOOD SO GIVE PROPS WERE ITS DUE NOTHIN MORE! CHUQ T.H..ECREW<==:king:

Guest ISNIFFGLUES

people always hate.....be real this nigga got skills

Krave

uhhhhhh, Im not really feeling homie's letterforms but his characters, colors and traditional artwork is off the hook, especially the nude lady joint. Oh yea, that black Krave hand is ridiculous too.