Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
niseNSF

KRAVE thread

oh my god

hey KRAVE how bout instead of you ruining every single thread by posting your own shit (on threads clearly labeled to NOT be about you) you post them here?

im really hoping to see the one where you drew a parking meter rapping and a fire hydrant smoking weed. that shit blew my mind. please also include the corny character with your 14 old siste rin front of it. i love that one.

Originally posted by cheerleader

a fire hydrant smoking weed.

that shit is even tuffer than that one kid who drew like a paint can holding a marker.

things that make you go hmm?

hey KRAVE how bout instead of you ruining every single thread by posting your own shit (on threads clearly labeled to NOT be about you) you post them here?

im really hoping to see the one where you drew a parking meter rapping and a fire hydrant smoking weed. that shit blew my mind. please also include the corny character with your 14 old siste rin front of it. i love that one.

LAY OFF THE HATERADE.

go ahead, start your dissing, start your propping.

just know I do this for the love, not cuz I want you to like me

krave: is the second picture you posted from the bbq down south. The one where the fill is all faces. Do you possibly have a better pic you could give us?

MRGRAFFITIGUY,

THAT DRAWING HAS GOT TO BE REAL OLD. ITS GOT A RAVI STICKER ON THE NEWSPAPER VENDOR, ITS GOT A QUAKE TAG ON THE SIDEWALK.

Originally posted by MrGraffiti2

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/krave.jpg'>

Damn girl you look fine. I dont give a fuck if your nine, like R Kelly, I wanna bump & grind.

:crazy: :cool:Rapping Parking Meters :cool: :crazy:

actually the parking meter is spitting out money, cuz its got no use for it, all it does is chill there. nam saying homes ?

I've got much more graff, but Im not big on taking flicks.....

and my illegal shit is usually kindof ugly, cuz I get skrd' sometimes.

I hate the bing. Um....yeah, And if you jack my designs, remember, originality is the key to respect asshole, otherwise, have a nice day ....

Haha,,,,"I ruin shit", thats what the cops and my art teachers say...haha'

narc!!!

Re: Re: KRAVE thread

Originally posted by Relakx

LAY OFF THE HATERADE.

Listen to relakx, this guys keeps a razor blade under his tongue all day. even when he eats

Guest -40 trooper

this guy's is definetly a good artist but i agree that posting your stuff in other people's thread is corny and disrespectful. self promotion is not about confidence, quite contrary..it's the equivalant of people sending their flicks to all the magazines in the 90's...shit's gay.

its times like this when i realize that not only do things like "rhetorical requests" or "being sarcastically facetious" mean nothing to most of 12oz, but also that i really should not bother sometimes. attempt at sarcasm transforms into an actually thread about this knucklehead. ay-yi-yi.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this