MATRIXreloaded

dik.n.ur.ear

Do NOT go see this movie...if you feel the absolute need to, do NOT spend money in doing so...again, if you feel the need to spend money, do NOT spend your money.

this was absolutely terrible. i mean, i thought that it would definately be lacking story wise, but i had no idea, worst of all, all the good fight scenes were constantly interrupted by four or more terrible love or dramatic acting follies..At the beginning of the movie there is a 20MINUTE LONG FUCKING RAVE scene, in which everyone in their silly fragglerock planet is a shaved head light skinned blackguy dancing with white, asian, and spanish girls..occasionally there would be a super dark skinned black dude with dreads jumping real high, but they interrupted all the hot dancing girls in that scene to show the dispicable sex scene with "trinity" ....the girl isnt even hot. i wish there was a way i could ruin the movie for you all so nobody would waste their time like i did, but it seems like they purposely made it far too confusing to do so....IT WAS TO BE CONTINUED! that was just the icing on the cake for me...i felt like burning the theatre down for a split second before i came back to reality and realized that it wasnt their fault.

DONT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by scallawag

I did, however, see a preview for Freddy Vs. Jason, which looked real cool...since both those movies were popular, i had always thought that would be a funny idea for a movie...

its about time!!

I got a lot of flack for saying the

first Matrix sucked BIG BALLS!!!

I still say it sucks. Lets see how

much better this is. Silly mortals,

easily amused with parlor tricks

and fancy pants new technology.

pssh!

Karate Kid=Classic!

:lol:

Originally posted by nomadawhat

not reading. going to see it in a few weeks when it comes out on IMAX!

that sounds good but dont most films lose some when they get transferred to imax? like i thought episode 2 did that and lost like an hour or movie or so???

correct me if im wrong.?

Originally posted by nomadawhat

but, i'd like to know more now...

yeah most def, just try to look stuff up on if before goin, i just took a look at the imax website, and apparently the matrix movies (reloaded and revolutions) are not only goin to be available for imax, but porduced and distributed by the imax corporation, so maybe theyve retained the film to its original format.

i read about episode 2 on imdb.com but i coulda been mistaken.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I haven't seen it, and I already heavily disagree with you.

good, waste your money. enjoy the 30 minutes of awesome computer graphics, and be sure and stay around for the 108 minute long asinine story that comes with.

another thing that pisses me off about this movie is fucking colonel sanders is the damned super main bad guy. He has a vocabulary that is so over-stuffed with big words, he makes Dennis Miller's rants seem like they are aimed for kindergardeners... enjoy your movie mamerro.

Tomorrow, me glik0 and about 8 other kids are skippin classes and

heading to the mall to watch X2 and The Matrix. I quite honestly believe

it's going to fucking rock. 2 of my friends work at a movie theatre in this

town and they said it was awesome.

Originally posted by scallawag

I did, however, see a preview for Freddy Vs. Jason, which looked real cool...since both those movies were popular, i had always thought that would be a funny idea for a movie...

this automatically takes away any credibilty you might have had in reference to movies.

Archived