TAGS IN STRANGE PLACES

Pinup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/l0rdka0s/fakeassbitchnigga.jpg'>

okay i dont take lightly to being called a moron because im not when it comes to graphics. I happen to be certified in photoshop you dipshit toys.

Please note point #1. The pixelation on the T.

not hat is not attributed to the crappy image quality it is becaue the person who made the fake wasnt very good at anti-alising the makeshift TIE graphic.

Please note point #2. In cmparing the two blown up portions of the picture both at the same increased resoluition, that niether has pixelation effects as great and harsh as the T.

Note point #3. A Lean over that big would require a very large team of individuals and they would post crew name and each individual tag within the rolldown, and i might add that one that big would have hella visible drip marks from that distance.

I would know as a child i grew up near a ship channel in houston which i could see many many big drips of rust down the side of a ship from over a mile away. which is almost the distance this picture mght have been taken from.

Oh yeah and one more thing, roller arms dont extend past more than one story without snappin. that job would require a hoist. the possibility of this is simply uncanny and unheard. Not even SABER had access to a device such as that.

that ship is over 500 feet from top to water line.

So who wants to argue with me now????

Archived