concrete etch

Maz One

hey guys, i was in some hardware stores earlier today(home depot & osh) and i was wandering around while my friend was loadin us up on paint. anyways, i stumbled across some shit called concrete etch. one of them was a powder and the other one came in a big jug and was liquid. just curious if anyone has used this shit yet and if so, had any luck? i was also wondering about possibly adding it into an ink formula as an additive, similar to brake fluid for the acidy effect.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ARCEL is it for cleaning concrete or actually etching it ?

there was actually both. one of them was simply for cleaning. the other was for etching concrete. the bottle said something about smoothing out the grooves in concrete or leveling concrete. the bottle made it sound like it was for etching into concrete, sounded pretty heavy duty

toyeattoywar a new trend is upon us...using the buff solution to do graffiti with.

it's reversing the roles, in a way. i am intrigued by it, that's the main reason i brought it up.

and for Arcel...i dont know if that would make a good additive. i am not good at mixing shit up...i definitely failed chemistry. in theory, i would say it would be a great additive

See... this why we can't have nice things

Ok, you kids are idiots... I could tell you all gross stories about my boy who took off his glove and stuck his hand in the acid chute at the mines and the billous wound it took 7 months to heal... instead, I won't...

I'll just tell you that it's NOT safe and now I'm just gonna close this before a whole bunch of poor advice piles up and somebody does something stupid.

Archived