so i need a new car...

seeking

so in the next couple months, i need to get a new car.

i've decided it has to go fast, everything else is secondary. well, within reason of course. i cant afford an m5.

im looking in the 20k and below market.

so far the top canidate is a volkswagen gti.

anyone?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: !!

Originally posted by fatbastard

man you have a 20k budget!!! wernt you complaining about being broke a little while back?

what does being broke have to do with spending money? i have, literally, 4 dollars in my pocket, but that wont stop me from going to europe next month, or blowing a shit load of money on a car.

you just have to get your priorities 'straight'... and then do the exact opposit.

you guys arent helping much here.

BASTARD!

Originally posted by seeking

what does being broke have to do with spending money? i have, literally, 4 dollars in my pocket, but that wont stop me from going to europe next month, or blowing a shit load of money on a car.

you just have to get your priorities 'straight'... and then do the exact opposit.

you guys arent helping much here.

europe will end up costing all out 5 grand i immagine (where abouts you going by the way?, graff tour?)

and no your not broke you have more money in your bank account than i do in my whole life assets included

YUPPIE!:lol:

as for finding a car it all depends on your personality what about a subaru WRX they are good value for money and they can fucking perform as well..

and i dont think you guys have nissan skylines in the usa do you?

from reading your posts for the past two years i got the impression you were somewhat of an artfag and would have suggested a new beetle VW but i guess not

Originally posted by killtheradio

20k doesnt get u much wrx's r like 25 so thats out i say u should be lookin used for sure like 96 twin turbo 300zx for like 7 8 grand i dont know man get a street bike serious thats my next investment......cbr or a gsxr...fast as u can handle..

if he goes to a used car dealer he can get a dope one with low miles sometimes with added bonuses (body kits etc) that the pervious owners added for like 16-18k and it would still have that new car feel to it seriously a lot of times the previous owner had it a few weeks then it gets re possesed, or some ultra yuppie decides he wants something better so he trades it in dirt cheap and puts a few grand on top and upgrades

if you want new..

-toyota carolla S

-chevy s-10

-hyundai santa fe

-jeep sahara (if youre willing to go over 20k)

-vw jetta

if you want used..

you could get an older lexus.

Isuzu Rodeo is a nice SUV you can get kinda cheap.

or be like me and get a 2002 lancer with hopes to modify it.

i don't have a bank account.

im not a yuppie.

im not an art fag.

bettles are fucking ugly and id rather walk through hell than drive one to get a blow job.

as long as i can get a warranty and shit, i dont care if its new or used.

the way i figure it, i have to be in a state i dont want to, for two years while going to school and working full time. since the bulk of my time spent not sitting at work or school will be in a car, i want that car to be the most exciting fucking car of my life.

Originally posted by spec

you should check out those police criminal auctions. You could pick up a nice sports car cheap:D

yeah aye you can get seized cars that used taken by the government for illegal street racing etc ... i heard about some killer bargains from gigs like this

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i just got about $150 worth of parts and work on my bike today for $17 and a 12 of coors...

at the moment i would need to take out a loan to drive my truck across town...

however, if i had my giant pile of money, i'd be in a new mini right now...

a new mini???? thay are fucking shitboxes

Originally posted by .highborn

a new mini???? thay are fucking shitboxes

they've been a fucking blast every time i've driven em...

and this would only happen if i had my giant pile of money anyway, so even if they sucked mechanically, i could dip into the giant pile of money and do whatever i wanted/needed to bling it to the extreme...

Archived