UEFA Champion's League

Pinup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sneak

aww shucks.

i dont know what im going to do now there is no footy this summer. last year was the world cup and that occupied a lot of my time...but now...nada.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Europe

the final will be all italian and we will get 120 minutes of 0-0 followed by penalties... Boooring.

Called it over two weeks before it happened, boys!!!

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

The final was OK for a 0-0 game. There was never offside on the first Milan goal.

I got very drunk and won quite a good amount of money on the result. Then I drank some more and went to Christiania in the middle of the night and blew my winnings. :king:

^

it was sooooooooooo an offside. two players offside for that matter. it don't matter if they didn't participate to the action, it was a preventive whistle. i freaked out cause i had predicted 1-0 for juve, and when the goal was refused i thought ithis was an amazing twist of fate and i was gifted or something :D

Originally posted by Pinup

^

it was sooooooooooo an offside. two players offside for that matter. it don't matter if they didn't participate to the action, it was a preventive whistle. i freaked out cause i had predicted 1-0 for juve, and when the goal was refused i thought ithis was an amazing twist of fate and i was gifted or something :D

By the same token surely Roberto Carlos' goal against Juve was offside too. But that stood. I think some level of consistency needs to be introduced, or they should change the rules.......

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Ken Barlow

By the same token surely Roberto Carlos' goal against Juve was offside too.

Exactly.

The two players Milan players have no influence on the shot, the deflection or the keeper and therefore its a goal. Too bad for Markus Merk who did a good job as the ref.

Archived