Hey Alure!!!!

oldenglish

Originally posted by BigOatser

ah hah, gimme the info, which party. what the dill. What grade and whos crib.. I may or may not remember. sounds like fun though. OH WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was it with ANDY???????????? HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH. wow, get back.

haha. i have no idea why the fuck i just almost fell off my chair from laughing..to your response.. but yeah it was with andy. and i think maybe tino. i know he was in the car with me leaving cause me and him jumped over the fence when we were leaving. and i cant remember andy with me either leaving. but i cant imagine leaving him. oh yeah, we went to another party ..and you were there too. they had retarded ghetto music. haha. geez i got a good memory.

Beetle Juice:

Yeah.. it was you. we chilled near the fire with avol. and yes i managed to finish the last of the pacifico right before the cops came. yum. thanks. sister aint letting a beer go to waste haha. Sucks that Soburnt didnt get to play tho huh? Actually this weekend i went to their jam and saw them play..off of washington.. they fucking rock.. too bad you missed it. Did you go to the Murs show? i missed it. boo.

Al Green: your name is bobby huh? i like that name.. i knew a bobby back in highschool..its one of those old man names..but its still so cute..with the "y" at the end.. .. yeah inside jokes always sound weird...

455: true true. one of these days if i ever go road trippin it with ragso.. i'm sure i'll run into you... hopefully.. when your faded..you dont speak as bad as you type. cause then i dont know if i'd be able to understand you. hah ;]

Suki: yeah im lost too..

OldE: you like it when girls speak in ebonics? hah. thats ghetto.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Big Oatser: hahahahahahahahahahahahah. no me and andy did not get married. where the hell did you get that idea from? yeah tino.. he cracks me up. he is more girly then i'am. and yeah he is so fucking sneaky. there was a 5th person too.. in the car..who the hell was that? he came along with you.. from your casa. and if im not mistaken i saw him this saturday night at nate price's house.. dj'ing. hah. im pretty sure it was the same person..now that im thinking about it. yeah it was a trooper but it was white. HAHAHAHAHA. STEPH just got so mad and embarrassed. haha. rotfl. i started cracking up reading that and opened my mouth to tell her something, cause i had never heard that dirt.. and then decided not to, then decided to tell her and her jaw just dropped. she says "well i didnt want to fuck in the car" hahahahahahahahaah

sneak. hey ..i'm chillin. recovering from a 5 day binge of partying.. grubbing on some food. ragso just called me and we are trying to find something to do..but none of us have gas money or cars right now. hah. and i wasnt gonna go out today or tonight..but fuck it. live while your young right.... and i wouldnt have so many funny stories to laugh about.. like right now with oatser..if i didnt go out so many random nights and party. i think. i dont know. how are you?

Guest sneak

i havent seen rags around here in time...tell him i say "hey".

5 day partying binge? lucky for some. ive been staying in as of late because of fucking exams, i mean who really cares what Karl-goddamn-im-a-communist-so-everyone-else-must-be-one-too Marx thinks the family relates to the economy....

but its all good. i have a nice sized spliff for my beddtime. :)

Nah Alure I did not check out the Murs show.. I saw him last time he came out... but I will definitely check out the Prince Paul show... PrincePaul,Aycelone, and Ugly Duckling! Thats going to be fatty!!! and also Teebee is commin out from Norway for some dope D$B...

and then Doc Martin...good thumpin House music...

Im Still debating the Nas show..... My friends wanna peep that ..

I Hope I see you at one of these shows!!! Its always good to see you!!! You and your fine self!!!!!:love:

Originally posted by BigOatser

wow, funny shit. I was reading that and realized that you live in ALB. right now and it was wierd. I need to give a hootie hoo to my homies. I might be on the way down in a month, although I just got accepted to the SF art institute. Im not going to leak any more of the intimate details of Stephanies life on here any more. Oh wait, her and Paul boned in Gregg Smiths Cubby hole for canned foods the first time. That shit was like 2 square feet. hahahahahahaha. bye now eh.

Is this the Big Oste one? If it is.. Then you hit up my passaround one time.... !!!! 505 in effect up in this bitch...... All Kinds of Cats I know are getting into art schools... and most of those cats suck!!! Big ups tho man SF art institute is the SHIT!!.. expensive tho....Rock That to the Def.............

Haloe...

BTM

DM

TDA....

Archived