Hey Alure!!!!

oldenglish

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BigOatser

hey alure, Ithink I might have your number somewhere, well maybe not.

hah thats actually kinda funny. cause out of everyone on the board.. besides one other person, rags. you would most likely have it or be able to attian it. anyway i just remembered driving to a party i was the sober driver and you were in the back seat drunk. i did not leave the party sober however.

Originally posted by Beetlejuice1

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh yea!! Ive got the digits!!!... whats up Alure... hows it goin? You probably dont recognize me on here.. but I was Hangin with ya at the Hangar party.. .what up luv?

haha yeah the hanger party..on saturday.. with the ghetto bird and 10 squad cars.. and over 300 kids..and one breathalizer..yeah i remember that shit. im sure if you told me who you were i'd remember... who is this?? interesting. are you the sweetie who gave me a beer? hit me up.

Tease. har har. i dont wear panties. nice try tho.

yeah for posting zackos picture your portrait and name got painted naked is you on a door in crafters edition true blue.

i put a flower next to it and im hoping Andrea was watching.

that women is FINE!!!

you should hear her speak ghettonese.

Originally posted by alure

haha yeah the hanger party..on saturday.. with the ghetto bird and 10 squad cars.. and over 300 kids..and one breathalizer..yeah i remember that shit. im sure if you told me who you were i'd remember... who is this?? interesting. are you the sweetie who gave me a beer? hit me up.

Tease. har har. i dont wear panties. nice try tho.

Yea I think I gave ya a beer... If it was a Pacifico then that was me.... You dont wear any panties??.. Thats hot luv!! hot to def!!!

im always awake.

and im in a bad mood..

so i thought id be up in peoples business.

i dont get the inside jokes.

my eyes hurt.

my phones battery doesnt work.. and its brand new so i couldnt even call you if i wanted to.. or had your number.

-bobby

Originally posted by alure

hah thats actually kinda funny. cause out of everyone on the board.. besides one other person, rags. you would most likely have it or be able to attian it. anyway i just remembered driving to a party i was the sober driver and you were in the back seat drunk. i did not leave the party sober however.

Hey Alure...HEY,heyheyhey..hahahaha...hehehehe.....I bet cha I can get it........naw,I'm just joshin'.....I'm not gonna ask.......have a good one sista sledge.peace.

Archived