the TRANE thread

Pinup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this proves my point.....

that europe is about 10 years behind america as far as graf. i know someones gunna talk shit.... but in advance, shut the fuck up. i think all this shit is nasty to me, and ya. if this cats some old school gangster then i take it back but his shit isnt that fresh. but just to say something nice, europe is about 200 years ahead of the usa in politics.

Re: this proves my point.....

Originally posted by peter N0rth

europe is about 10 years behind america as far as graf.

Europe's a large continent, as is America. Realistically, you'd have to be a little more specific in order for that argument to be credible.

i think all this shit is nasty to me

Fair enough, it's personal opinion.

I don't particularly like his throwups or his bubbly letters...

At the end of the day, he smashes it. A friend of mine who went railroading around Europe told me that Tran must have been about a week ahead of him, cos everywhere he went there were new Tran reaches...

Personally, I think his straight letter stuff looks good - it's in your face, it's out there. More than can be said for most.

More flicks please!

Guest imported_b0b

Re: this proves my point.....

Originally posted by peter N0rth

that europe is about 10 years behind america as far as graf. i know someones gunna talk shit....

I think it is you doing the shit talking. Please don't generalise quite so much, Europe is a big place made up of lots of different countires, languages, cultures and styles. If you don't like the graf in this thread fine, but please don't do the whole US vs Europe thing. It is far too boring

Its all about the hotness most of them reaches are ILLEGAL but then again i'm guessin that you don't know what that word means... try getting up in this zero tolerence world that we live in...shit aint easy no more...

Now i'm sure you said some 1 was gonna talk shit....

yall are right

i was thining about that and i was wrong for generalizing, but i do mean in general i apprecite alot of writers in europe but most of my favorite fools putting it down in europe came over from america. i look through europeans threads and i dont really dig the stuff, to me, and thats me, i think european graf looks like old school new york shit, but not seventees old, lae 80s early 90s shit. me personally having spent time in NYC, i dont particulary like new york stles either. but i still got respect for anyone puttin down work. so thats what i meant by that statement, and i still stand by it

• 2 weeks later...

WHEN tran did that front he was taken on an exclusive london mish by fume 2-cold and faum with sari and they did Aldgate layup (the first time 4 10 or more yrs that someone did it).

just thought id put the facts straight, aaaaiiight:cool:

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived