Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Daze One Million

Daise 1M's 3D Thread!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Frost-BK
Originally posted by i~hear~voice

killer ...

just a side note if your gonna write 12 oz prophet... you might want to add a p next time..:twitch:

:krunk:

What the fuck are you talking about?

You can't read or something?

yo daisE as always you pulled off some hot shit, the first one only looks like totem when you start scrolin down, you can see those peices hangin off but when you see it as a whole it doesnt have the same essence anymore. but those are part of your letters not just extra so you cant really help it. its phat just like that, and yo if any got some dephect shit post it i never got to see his shit before...yea and if you got some 3-ds post'm, the critisism here just might help out your weaknesses!

Guest willy.wonka

dope..i like how you did that

as for me learning to tag...thats not my hand...

ok, sorry to come off as a dick.

the color really was necessary to let the 3d read. looks good.

Daze,

I like that last yellow one. It has a good style. and if you have enough time and patience, you should paint that green one with that layered look. Keep it up.

its people like you that make me wanna give up this graff shit...naw but for real tho, damn dude thats so impressive. can i be your girlfriend??? or sumthin along those lines??....mistress???.... booty call......bitch may...be??? haha keep postin up. im feeling everything in this thread. :eek: :D :cool:

sick, daze, sick....

you should try paintin that sometime....

i know it would be pretty hard but give it a shot..

you got the skillz...

when we gonna hit up the "factory"?

i'll get in touch wit you soon...

"La FaMiLiA"

For the cat asking for some Dephect stuff, here's a photo for ya. I was comparing the pieces Daze posted to older Dephect styles and unfortunately I can't find any. Doesn't matter though. The styles aren't that similar to warrant an all out search...

Guest Propaganda

I like your work alot daise. Just seems from peeps around ya area hate on ya which I don't understand why. I be pretty honor if I came down in ya area with my crew to piece a little suthing with you and ya crew there. Maybe we can learn a little something.

wasent feelin it at first but the colored ones sold me you gott skillz daze id like ta see more painted maybe in brick slayers or even in here keep it up post more work..........:king:

thanks again for all the feedback, and i dont really know why people be hatin on me and my crew either....i guess its cuz were the little guys over here but i do plan on painting some of these, and i have been keepin up on the flat styles as well, once i get my book back im going to put um in there...should be a lot more interesting with a background and everything

I really like that yellow one, is the best in the thread, but probably would be the best in just black and white too.

You have some cool original letter structures. I've seen people call your D a daim bite, and though I knew what they were talking about, i always understood where your D was coming from and disagreed about the daim thing. Now a little later on, you have really made it your own and it suits your style well, so keep on truckin!

On the negative side, I think you have some issues in all your pieces, things that might come with time or practise, but a lot of the time it's hard to point out exactly what isn't working. Maybe soemthing to do with leter structure, other times things just dont belong, but with some practise on the raw skills, cleaning up your sketches, making those curves and long bits less awkward and more structural, I think you could really set your stuff apart.

Looking forward to more from you, keep it up man.