Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
geezpot

cross out toyz

Recommended Posts

sweeeet

 

Mr Pres that was the funniest line-out I'd ever seen, phuck man I respect a good burn-you get a star. I figured the post would be interesting to see who's going over who but caught stomped after 4 replies- I will go and crawl into my box now although I was hoping you could have atleast crossed me out with those great handstyles you got.

 

 

-G-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like it geezpot.:king:

 

Havnt been crossed out before, i'm usually on the side of a large building of warehouse anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: sweeeet

 

Originally posted by geezpot

Mr Pres that was the funniest line-out I'd ever seen, phuck man I respect a good burn-you get a star. I figured the post would be interesting to see who's going over who but caught stomped after 4 replies- I will go and crawl into my box now although I was hoping you could have atleast crossed me out with those great handstyles you got.

 

-G-

 

GEEZPOT = G SPOT?

 

:nope: ...gay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

g's pot is medicinal

 

GEEZPOT

G's pot

ggpot

gee'spot

geez

gees

gs

gz

g spot

g zpot

 

many variations but I've never heard gay spot,mmmmm maybe I'll try the letter combo.

Mr. pres what was it that you write again

shita,shitty,shitter,plain ol' shit,greasy shitta,lumpy shit, o shit I had an accident, my shit is shit, piece of shitta, runny shit-it is good to see you are at terms of what you write-SHIT.

 

i hit yo mamas GEEZPOT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: g's pot is medicinal

 

Originally posted by geezpot

GEEZPOT

G's pot

ggpot

gee'spot

geez

gees

gs

gz

g spot

g zpot

 

many variations but I've never heard gay spot,mmmmm maybe I'll try the letter combo.

Mr. pres what was it that you write again

shita,shitty,shitter,plain ol' shit,greasy shitta,lumpy shit, o shit I had an accident, my shit is shit, piece of shitta, runny shit-it is good to see you are at terms of what you write-SHIT.

 

i hit yo mamas GEEZPOT.

 

Figures your from vancouver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: g's pot is medicinal

 

Originally posted by geezpot

many variations but I've never heard gay spot,mmmmm maybe I'll try the letter combo.

 

Mr. pres what was it that you write again

shita,shitty,shitter,plain ol' shit,greasy shitta,lumpy shit, o shit I had an accident, my shit is shit, piece of shitta, runny shit-it is good to see you are at terms of what you write-SHIT.

 

i hit yo mamas GEEZPOT.

 

haha, youre funny, your shit is way wacker than anything ive ever done, i could take a shit and throw it at a wall and murder anything you could ever do...

 

you must write gspot because thats a mystery to you, seeings how youve never given a girl one...

 

and you would try to write gay spot... flamer... :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: g's pot is medicinal

 

Originally posted by mr_president

haha, youre funny, your shit is way wacker than anything ive ever done, i could take a shit and throw it at a wall and murder anything you could ever do...

 

you must write gspot because thats a mystery to you, seeings how youve never given a girl one...

 

and you would try to write gay spot... flamer... :rolleyes:

 

ugh....you are the most worthless piece of shit on this earth....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey blahblah...... when are you going to post that ctc stuff on my thread? I'm dying to see this shit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

moshe one I give you props for getting up in your country, I heard if you get caught they cut your hand off-is that true?

 

xway-looking good but the pictures a little dark, lighten up the contrast/brightness.

 

Heczoner-damn I liked those letters-the lined ones underneath(have you got pics of the original?) The top ones are cool too, I like the scan bar with the hecz letters.

 

yo everywhere-damn BC green, and I'm from Holland originally. :nut:

 

mr president said:

you must write gspot because thats a mystery to you, seeings how youve never given a girl one...

 

Obviously the gspot is a mystery to you.:lol: :lol:

Since when do you give a girl a g-spot? hahahahahah go stretch some skin buddy- you have no idea. Ahhhh cute little toy wants to give a girl a gspot.

 

-G-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its says"welcome to the hell of milchen"

 

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

yo moshe one was that say the wrote over you?

 

 

milchen is where i live

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahahahahahahahaha

 

Originally posted by geezpot

moshe one I give you props for getting up in your country, I heard if you get caught they cut your hand off-is that true?

 

 

im a jew i live in israel

you are confuseing me

with the arabbic people who live in iran

or iraq or maybe pacistan

those damm moslems are fucking barbarian

they realy fucked up

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

who me?

 

-

ugh....you are the most worthless piece of shit on this earth....

 

hey blahblahblah, was that directed at me or are you sick of the big tease/mr.pres/shita also? I don't give a crap what she writes, because her life is going so good right now- she's moved back home,got a temp job, has bitches eyeing her,yaddayaddayadda fuck almost 3500 wasted posts I call her a typeWRITER.

I wonder if he gave that girl that he did in the back seat of his pinto behind the community college a g spot as a consolation prize?

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhaahha

 

yo moshe one-Is there a lot of writers getting up in Israel? Is that your character too?

 

-G-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by geezpot

-

yo moshe one-Is there a lot of writers getting up in Israel? Is that your character too?

 

-G-

 

 

there arnt many writers

i know of 9 or 10 writers and most of them are beginers

there could be more

:clown2: :ballcap: :mexican:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×