• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BoB Hope ONER

internet radio.

please list some sites that host stations

im really interested in finding a

brazilian, japanese, hindi, jazz. and nyc "underground..backpacker...keeping it real..etc etc" type stations.

damn ive been looking all over for some good stations lately i wish i could help you but im in the same boat. Im sure somebodys holdin out with the mistys

Guest JSUN

88hiphop.com too mainstream for u?

undergroundhiphop.com always features a new radio show every week from a different dj from a different location.. i usually listen to that.

umm pseudo.com should have what u need..

...hey i got a station for ya mr. hope...its called londonunlimited.com...basically its a station that some heads started to promote all unsigned bands from the london area....real legit stuff...most english pop rock...but it aint like the pop chew it shit over here....they also have jazz and techno shows, and some interdispersed hip hop with the rock...some avant garde stuff too...basically its five shows on one station...no fucking commercials either...the djs are pretty cool and every week there is a new show...check it out and lemme know what you think...start off with morning glory hosted by jezz wright...

heres a link, hope it works:

http://www.london-unlimited.co.uk/

peace-mE

====yeah i edit for mis-spellin, WHAT?!======

[This message has been edited by mental invalid (edited 07-24-2001).]

www.dublab.com has a live stream that plays all kinds of weird experimental whatever...

last time i tuned in i found myself rocking out to some bithes brew...

i don't know but fm 89.9 WKCR might have an internet radio site...i know that's not much help, but you live in NY so you can listen to that on the radio...

they play some nice jazz...

depending on when you tune in...

peace...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this