since when did i become a stereotype

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest professor poopatronic
Originally posted by MrAerosol

im not a stereo type, i wear baggy pants, a hooded jumper and a baseball cap.

it sounds like you are a stereotypical graffiti writer. you probably also listen to atmosphere.

and to the guy who said he's not a wigger- yes, you are.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

yeah, i have the same problem. i have always dressed like this. and now suddenly i am emo... even though i listen to iggy pop/new bomb turks type stuff more often than any emo album i own. fuckers come up to me all the time asking me about fucking cursive and bullshit like that. converse have always been around and im sure people have always been saying "man it sucks that converse are so popular now".. but seriously.. its converse.. what the fuck did you expect?

i wear shirts from thrift stores. but not for the "dude, look at my cool vintage shirt" it's more along the lines of "dude, look at these 6 shirts i got for the price of your 1." i wear studded belts. i like them, go fuck yourself. my socks are usually dress socks/ grandpa design socks.. they look better to me.

i dont wear the glasses though. even though i have always wanted to need glasses so i could wear turtle shell glasses. (round lens for you smart kids)

i have rambled too long and i am not sure if i got my point across now. bye.

Bingo. Except I am guilty of owning the glasses.....

Archived