since when did i become a stereotype

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: Re: hmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by FUCK_ISRAEL

guy, lighten up. when did this become about race? i don't see why you're trying to attack me when we both agree stereotypes placed upon us by others, regardless the result or whether they are because of race or supposed musical interest, are nothing more than stupid and pointless.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

its trendy to dress like you dont got money???

:lol:

in that case, ,like the old lady in Billy Madison, consider me the Miles Davis of this shit cuz i spent the last 5 dollars of my lifes earnings on my matrix ticket. im broooooooooke, got nooooo job!

oh and that hizzoe is not emoooe

yeah, i have the same problem. i have always dressed like this. and now suddenly i am emo... even though i listen to iggy pop/new bomb turks type stuff more often than any emo album i own. fuckers come up to me all the time asking me about fucking cursive and bullshit like that. converse have always been around and im sure people have always been saying "man it sucks that converse are so popular now".. but seriously.. its converse.. what the fuck did you expect?

i wear shirts from thrift stores. but not for the "dude, look at my cool vintage shirt" it's more along the lines of "dude, look at these 6 shirts i got for the price of your 1." i wear studded belts. i like them, go fuck yourself. my socks are usually dress socks/ grandpa design socks.. they look better to me.

i dont wear the glasses though. even though i have always wanted to need glasses so i could wear turtle shell glasses. (round lens for you smart kids)

i have rambled too long and i am not sure if i got my point across now. bye.

thrift stores are whats up fuck ur label.......if u wear echo ur wack sorry but if u wanna have the geed up gear rock ur kaki's with a cuff and a crese and some crip slips or folded chucks and a over sized blank tee just some knowledge for u fake idiots....oh and cortez's arnt gangster anymore fuckin scene mother fuckers i hate you....

i go to school free for certain reasons, and everyone i go to school with's parents are doctors or lawyers. i see kids sitting next to me with all types of abercrombie clothes and whatnot and some $250 diesel shoes or somethign stupid. i haev my friend's hi-top allstars that got tooken when we got our asses kicked, the same brown pants i wear every day of my life taht i found, and one of 5 t-shirts, none of which i paid for. i found my hoodie too. what the fuck is the point if your gay pants have a little AF on them, but my faggot pants dont? they're pants, jesus christ. what little money i get goes to food or something, but now that i have a job, i might get a new pair of chucks, mine are rather kilt.

sure, because when you say "sounds like it should be" you mean it is definitely. and it means you've even heard them before.

i don't like you because you are not cool, and you have a really bad attitude. what if you replace "converge" with "thursday". is that better? face the facts. hell fest has so many horrible excuses for bands playing, that converge, regardless how awesome you think they are and how hot the guitarist is, does not make it cool. hell fest is lame, and you're officially a LameWad if you go.

and before anyone says something like "oh, well what do you listen to if you are the god of knowledge in music" in response to my last remark here is what is currently circulating in my stereo:

new bomb turks

dead kennedys

immortal lee county killers

iggy pop (and the stooges)

dead milkmen

police

Originally posted by killtheradio

if u wear echo ur wack sorry but if u wanna have the geed up gear rock ur kaki's with a cuff and a crese and some crip slips or folded chucks and a over sized blank tee just some knowledge for u fake idiots....oh and cortez's arnt gangster anymore fuckin scene mother fuckers i hate you....

i started that dopeman shit. Fuckin scene mother fuckers i hate you too.

Originally posted by killtheradio

thrift stores are whats up fuck ur label.......if u wear echo ur wack sorry...

but if u wanna have the geed up gear rock ur kaki's with a cuff and a crese and some crip slips or folded chucks and a over sized blank tee just some knowledge for u fake idiots....oh and cortez's arnt gangster anymore fuckin scene mother fuckers i hate you....

what makes me wack because i wear ecko? it's like saying someone's wack because they take flicks of daim because they like his style. i wear it because i like the way it looks, and i can afford it. same thing with the fubu shirt and pair of fubu jeans i have. i think chucks are wack., that doesn't make you wack. what you wear doesn't make you a better or worse person than another. ;)

but while we're at it, if you want to be g'd up ny style, get yourself an extra-long t-shirt without a design on it and wear another shirt under it (undershirt can be longer, shirts must be different colors), relatively baggy pants (not so baggy it looks like you've got a fucking circus in there), retro shoes (preferably converse weapons, air force 1s, jordans, and other nike series.), and a fitted cap, preferably SLIGHTLY oversized; don't make it look like you have a fucking punchbowl on your head. happy styling! :dazed:

btw: dress this way only if you like the way it looks and feels, not because you want to fit in and some guy said it was cool. be true to yourself.

:king:

Originally posted by Krook

i hate the "wigger" stereotype...

i might dress black, listen to rap, and i might be white, but that doesn't make me a "wigger".

yea stereotypes are stupid :(

i hope your joking. if not, someone needs to put a bullet in you head, whigger.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

So what you are saying is the preps consume destroy and shit out everything. devaluizing everything that used to be worth something. everything.

yeah

i mean, does anyone remember when punk and "alternative" music/styles were actually an alternative to the "norm"?????

now it's soooo watered down and trendy, it's honestly sickening.

i remember my sister came home in 1982 with a fuckin mohawk and dyed her hair jet black. she was ostracized by everyone (including my parents , who kicked her out) but now i see all these little suburban (and urban) teenie boppers running around looking all punk (say that with sarcasm).............please

even the jocks are in on it. when you saw the football or lacross team and the fratboys at a rage show, you didnt think it was all going down hill??

Originally posted by ARCEL

i wear florescent green spandex pants, a leather jacket with metal studs on it, lots of chains and long hair. does that make me emo ?

that makes you an extra in a poison video OR an actuall member OF poison!

I had this conversation with some friends recently about stereo typing people and shit.... I think its stupid. I don't like people judging me by the way I dress and so in return I don't judge people by the way they dress. I'm always suprised by how much I have in common with people who look the exact opposite as I do....

Archived