whats to eat 2003....

atrocks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lemon pepper rosemary baked chicken.....greenbeans with mushrooms sauteed with bacon pieces....rice.....jasmine tea.....man this thing moved aaaal the way to the third page?.....man people have alot to say these days....

Originally posted by mr.yuck

i boiled some left over ribs and added onions and celery to the mix. Then i had some dinner rolls, baked beans, and 7 layer salad. Im about to go get some more right now.

There is plenty left if you guys want some.

is that why they call you yuck???? lol

yes the gooch is a vegetarian, after a terrible vision while reheating a giant lobster tail (a little after christmas last year. you know the whole ginzo, goomba, fish on christmas eve italian thing) no more dead animals for me!

all my friends make fun of me, so i tell them to add a new piece of meat to their meat eating menu.................my big fat cock! haha

Originally posted by the_gooch

is that why they call you yuck???? lol

yeah for real, i thought it would taste like shit too, but it turned out pretty good. Baked beans are only good if you cut up hot dogs and throw them in the mix. I dont have any hotdogs.:yum:

hmm... this may be why my family calls me a human garbage disposal but mr. yucks menu sounded pretty good.....and dont get me wrong...i loove my veggies....but i dont think i could go with out some tacos or a burger or some raw oysters or some shrimp something or a steak or some kinda animal....eh go figure......watch goochman...ill bet youll be eating a turkey leg at least in year or so.....

okay here is the best shit to snack on. Spread philly cream cheese over a small plate about a 1/2 inch thick. Then pour cocktail sauce on it. Then on the cocktail sauce you put crab meat. Then you scoop onto any cracker.:yum:

for shizzo my nizzos

okay here is the best shit to snack on. Spread philly cream cheese over a small plate about a 1/2 inch thick. Then pour cocktail sauce on it. Then on the cocktail sauce you put crab meat. Then you scoop onto any cracker.:yum:

for shizzo my nizzos

awwwww yuck you have me convinced!

are from england or something?

my brother in law is from ireland and eat blood pudding and shit, nassssty!

for shizzo my nizzos

oh maaaan...that shit sounds like some good ass shit.....damn yucky...i like yer style....okok..howabout....fried or baked oysters..with some humus and raw diced onion....:yum: :yum: :yum:

ramen noodles are gold for poor kids.....and for poor asian kids from hawaii....woooo man.....i put so much extra shit in those things...if i fed people that stuff after i made it they would think i slaved over the stove for a few hours .......

Archived