Who Pays for Birth Control??

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by alure

^^ and if she doesnt have an abortion. you paying every single cent for child support too?

I'm not against abortion, if you're gonna have a child you dont want at the time or you feel miserable about its better for everyone not to have it at all. Life's to valuable to be run by bullshit ethics.

and alure, i wouldnt ran away from that but i always felt that its a decicion made by two.

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

At 4 $ a month it doesn't really bother me....

How expensive is it in North America?

mine is $30 a month, so it's a little pricey, hence the insistence on some contribution. lately he's been helping out in other areas, so i might go back on.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by johnny

the wife pays for the pill. if something happens i'm supposed to pay for rubbers. hahahah rubbers. yeah, she usually does pay for them too out of convenience with her job but technically i ought to be buying them. the three pack lasts about 4 hrs and you'll quickly be back on the pill...

there are some type of wires that they implant into the arm and its from what i've heard is good.the percentage is supposed to be promising.

Originally posted by ubejinxed

mine is $30 a month, so it's a little pricey, hence the insistence on some contribution. lately he's been helping out in other areas, so i might go back on.

30 $ ? Ok i am stocking up before I move

Originally posted by Tesseract

I'm not against abortion, if you're gonna have a child you dont want at the time or you feel miserable about its better for everyone not to have it at all. Life's to valuable to be run by bullshit ethics.

and alure, i wouldnt ran away from that but i always felt that its a decicion made by two.

don't let it not live....

everyone forgets about adoption. sure there's a drug free 9 months or so that the girl will have to take care of herself for, but adoption, in my opinion, is a better choice than abortion. there is such a high demand right now for children to adopt. you've got to be pretty well off financially to adopt, all the adopted children i know (and i know a few) are rather rich. people have to adopt babies from china because there aren't enough in america.

Guest imported_Tesseract

well you see pittsburg, for us it shall always be simple and logical..we're not women, we'll never carry a baby for nine months, not being able to continue our life as it was, feel all the phsycological and hormonical effects of it, go through the painfull proccess of birth...all that just so you'll always have the depressing feeling that your kid is somewhere out there and its not yours anymore...

Archived