Eat the whales

Lush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest jarryd

i feel another vegan/omnivore/"carni"vore dispute on the rocks

by the way, i read some shit on nofishing.net or whatever it was, and that stuff is appauling. not only are we polluting the dry land, but were doin the same to the ocean... i mean i knew we WERE, just not exactly to that extent, or intentionally? im not sure

fuck this world... *sits down*

haha, you especially know the world is fucked when people start paying for "manure". one of my friends loaded ten bags of goat manure into a ladys truck at his work. what the fuck. [btw, i know its for gardening. so dont bother giving me a martha stewart lesson?]

i take things too seriously

it was funny http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>

[This message has been edited by jarryd (edited 07-24-2001).]

Well. It wasn't really meant to bring a debate on. I just thought it was funny. I mean first it's save the whales, now they're telling us to eat them...

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

I found it a bit more amusing , more so than depressing. I don't know about it though. I mean it SOUNDS good, and looks mildly good on paper, but there can't be that many whales out there are there, are there? Plus people would most likely just try to start farming whales. I mean pigs and chickens were free once too.

------------------

Originally posted by Lush:

I found it a bit more amusing , more so than depressing. I don't know about it though. I mean it SOUNDS good, and looks mildly good on paper, but there can't be that many whales out there are there, are there? Plus people would most likely just try to start farming whales. I mean pigs and chickens were free once too.

Farming whales? those things migrate so far that its un real...you would need to own almost half to the atlantic ocean to have a whale farm...that would be nuts.

Guest SPLINTER

makes sence to me but why not eat sharks too. oh shit we already do. as long as the species is not endangered and the hunting is limited, and every part of the whale was use productively, it would be wonderful. BUFFALLO WHALES. yeah return to the days of the good ol' buff.

------------------

Until the philosophy which holds one race

Superior and another inferior

Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned

Everywhere is war, me say war

That until there is no longer first class

And second class citizens of any nation

Until the colour of a man's skin

Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes

Me say war

That until the basic human rights are equally

Guaranteed to all, without regard to race

Dis a war- Bob Nesta Marley "WAR"

Originally posted by Zack Morris:

Farming whales? those things migrate so far that its un real...you would need to own almost half to the atlantic ocean to have a whale farm...that would be nuts.

yeah, but then people would invest in giant aquariums, like at sea world to farm the whales. then it would be just as bad to eat the whales as it is to eat the chickens.

------------------

Guest cracked ass

Japan was recently busted for using federal money allocated for something else to bribe some UN countries into voting for a rollback on whaling restrictions.

Archived