"decision 2004"

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I pray to god bush isnt reelected but I bet he will be. America is too fucken stupid and brainwashed. If FOx told them to jump off a cliff we'd lose 2/3rds of our population. plus rich people vote and not even close to enough poor people vote, just take a guess at which social class Bush has been hookin up. Either way, any democrap will be evil as well, just not as harsh on the culo as bush .

Originally posted by brooksmatic

do you guys wish that we wouldn't have gone into iraq? do you think that the people liked living under Saddam Hussein? did you see what happened when they pulled the statue down?

Its funny how they changed the objective of the war from disarming Saddam and then after finding none saying. WOW look how happy they are!

What you didnt see was the protests of people who wanted america out. Or the many many dead people that got hit by american bombs.

I think I will flee the country if Bush is re-elected.

im sorry to break the news to yous guys but im pretty sure hes gonna get re-elected. after all he has gotten mass media coverage on his adversarial effrorts in this distraction and well, sentiments say that hes gotten support especially fromt hese extremist shitbag fundamentalists from the right wing. Oh and guess what, homies claiming hesa follower of christ, instant baptist support and every last religous slave out there.

WERE DOING IT FOR JC!!!!!

blasphemous gluttons.

Shutup Yuck!!!

Dude, let him go... I wish that ONE of you fuckers who says that shit about "I'm moving away from America" would just do it. MOVE! GO! There are hundreds of other countries in the world, pick one.

I would be MORE than happy to sticky your post about how living in Iceland or Brazil is better than living here. I'm eager to hear your reports. Hurry now...

Originally posted by robotripp

im sorry to break the news to yous guys but im pretty sure hes gonna get re-elected. after all he has gotten mass media coverage on his adversarial effrorts in this distraction and well, sentiments say that hes gotten support especially fromt hese extremist shitbag fundamentalists from the right wing. Oh and guess what, homies claiming hesa follower of christ, instant baptist support and every last religous slave out there.

WERE DOING IT FOR JC!!!!!

blasphemous gluttons.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Seriously, especially this part:

after all he has gotten mass media coverage on his adversarial effrorts in this distraction and well, sentiments say that hes gotten support especially fromt hese extremist shitbag fundamentalists from the right wing.

??? are you talking about the war or his domestic agenda or what?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

...if bush is re-elected...

Europe let me crash on your couch. Then we'll go to all those Denmark By Night clubs you post pictures of.

Guest BROWNer

i've already made my prediction for the 2004

election in the political genius thread...

bush 'takes' it and within the first year of his

re-election he engages the third war of his presidency.

i also expect that there will be another 'situation' with

problematic voting issues. his re-election will also be met with a ton

of protest, but it will be ignored and crushed by the corporate

media and white house. america.

love it or leave it isn't the wisest saying.

Originally posted by BROWNer

i also expect that there will be another 'situation' with

problematic voting issues. his re-election will also be met with a ton

of protest, but it will be ignored and crushed by the corporate

media and white house.

See, it's stuff like this that makes me lose faith in the next generation... do you REALLY think that after the big flap last time when their cheating was exposed their gonna steal the election in such an obvious way? If there really was this big conspiracy don't you think they'll do a better job of covering it up?... ignoring his enormous popularity at the moment and the possibility that that might have an affect...

america.

love it or leave it isn't the wisest saying.

I never said this... I said, "You say you want to go, then get the fuck on! More power to ya! Make it happen! Put your money where your mouth is at!"

Guest BROWNer

where's the 'deez nuts' smiley?

i don't know your age, but you're not much older than me, spare

me the condescending tone..

you should try and take my posts with a grain of

salt smart...most of the time i'm the kind of fence sitter

you are, just a little lean the other way..

i'm not that serious, but i will not be surprised.

his record speaks for itself and the american taxpayers

aren't doing a damn thing about it.

parse away.

Guest BROWNer

well, that's good to know. if you're cool i'm cool.

how about some predictions of who'll be rocking

the democratic 'opposition'?

well, that's the thing... I see GWB back in because I simply don't see a strong Democratic candidate... the party appears splintered, though I'm sure they'll get something together before summer is over but... I'd be happier to see some 3rd party candidates win other races...

Lieberman Kerry Gephardt Dean... I don't think anyone else really has a chance, and, though I'm not a Lieberman fan, I don't really know enough abuot the rest... I have a sneaking feeling I don't like Gep for some reason too...

I'm putting off research until I see some more organization, otherwise I might just 'waste' my vote on the Libertarian or Green candidate.

Bush will probably take the presidency.

Im actually more Republican than anything else.

But I dont think Bush is a good example of a Republican.

I wish John McCain would be president, personally.

I like the Republican party because theyre for gun rights, stiff penalties for criminals, and are usually tougher on illegal aliens. The only thing I like about the democratic party is that theyre pro-choice. But a party that wants to regulate my right to own a gun, is a party i vote against.

Guest BROWNer

oh god, if lieberman campaigns bush is definitely in.

fuck lieberman, he's too nasally and muppet looking..

i get 'big weasel' vibes off him.

i'm not a big fan of gephardt either.

kerry seems alright....

maybe graham?

Archived