Dollar Menu Appreciation

anonymity1

So you've been drinking/smoking all night and that hunger kicks in around midnight or so. With the vast array of 24 hour restaraunts that now offer a variety of $1 items, you can buy a feast for under five dollars. Except for the fact you are probably going to have to shit it out within the next hour, its all good. Thank you fast food industry giants. Now you can only charge us a buck and still be making a good profit.:evil2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by S@T@N

How does that suck? To each his own, right? Good for him.

and im just joshing around..i have plenty of straight edge friends..i could care less if someone does drugs or not..if they can live life without them...go them...live life with x's on your hands foo.

jack in the crack all the way!!!.....jumbo jacks, chicken sandwiches, tacos, fries, eggrolls, etc.....some really good stuff when yer drunk....but one of my favorite places to eat after a night of binge drinking is tacos mexico....50cent tacos are booooomb diggaaay!!!

Guest willy.wonka

im willing to spend 1.50 for a big cheese burger wiht x-tra x-tra lettuce mustard onions and tomatoe and picles to make a huge filling meal from jack in a bolox

haha best apperciation thread by far. i love the dollar menus, and they have gotten so huge lately..you get baked potatos, with some fries, and apple pie, tacos, side salad, with greenchilli cheeseburgers, and icecream, oh..yeah.. and all i gotta do is look in the backseat of my car..and im bling blinging..stopping by at the dollar menu. ;]

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

wendys baby!

dude, chronic smoke doesnt kill.

indulge homie, to each his own, right?

Archived