kicking some ass

taper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

in 7th grade i wuz in the bathroom taking a piss and this dude came up to me when i wuz done threw me down and punched me in my face.

then i got up and punched him in his nose then came around with a right to his jaw.

he fell down and i took him into a stall and slammed his face off of the toilet.

then a teacher came in and i got suspended for 1 week and in school suspension for another week.

but it was worth it:lol:

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

me and my friends like to chuck headbutts into nose-bridges

...and with a soft splat and loud crunch your opponent is blinded and now suffering from a broken nose.

great stuff!! i wanna hear some stories though.

its all about the throat punch...especially the throat punches you throw your whole body into which in turn knocks a stupid frat boy down a flight of stairs....then 5 minutes later you find out its some girl that did you wrong's current boyfriend.

thats my fighting strategy.

Guest sneak

not really a fighter, more of a lover...haha

but....there are 2 words which explain where to go for: EYES + TESTICLES.

Originally posted by taper

speaking of head butting i really wanna do this. it really catches them off guard. but does anyone have a technique for massive nose obliteration?

yea

you walk up to who you got beef with quick maybe unexpectedly if you can... headbutts work best when they're not expected (and fuck fighting clean, its me or him right?)

grab shirt collars or the back of dudes head and just lay your forehead right into his nose man... works like a charm

the dudes mouth should shoot wide open in pain too, punch that motherfuckers jaw and now he not only has a broken nose, but a dislocated jaw and a mouthfull of blood

Guest imported_b0b

Last fight I had was with my ife's ex. He jumped out of his car and came running at me. I held him off for a while but he was determined so I ended up battering him on the head and in the face for about 3 minutes. When it got split up I was on top of him smashing his face into the pavement. He was black and blue and I had his dislocated arm. Only tactic is to hit them in the head a lot.

Just hit them on the nose. That's it. If you need help doing that, you

shouldn't be fighting.

Kid came up to me about a month and a half ago and wanted to fight. He

started throwing punches, so I dodged them, and threw 2 punches. The

first hit him on his cheek/mouth, and he leaned back for a second. As

he brought his weight forward again to hit me, I used his own velocity

against him and landed a hard shot right on his nose. He dropped. His

nose was at a 45' angle from what it normally should be, and he had to

get surgery on it to fix the shit because his nasal passages were blocked.

Enough talking about stupid things that make my face tingle just thinking

about them.

heres a good one. If you are in the process of beating some one down, try and get their back against a wall. If you punch them hard enough in the forehead not only will it hurt them but their head will jerk back smacking against the wall. The reaction to this is the head jerking forward again into another punch to the face. Same thing works if you are over them on the ground.

The greatest hit of all time is the one hitter quiter where you act like you are about to walk away then you spin around putting your entire bodies force into a punch landed around the eye area. This is usually strong enough to get some ones feet off the ground and if you are lucky maybe even fracture their eye socket.

Headbutts are the illest shit ever invented. KA-POW. Lights out.

An upper cut to the tip of the jaw is usually enough to knock some one out cold.

if you bring your hands down on some ones collar bones with more than 5 lbs of force you can easily break them....OUCH.

Thats all for now.

ive never been much of a fighter ever

but i have been in a few

and i think that anything to someone's nose catches them off gauard right from the beginning and distracts them...especially if there's a lot of blood

The other night we got fucked up and I hit some moron who couldn't seem to keep his mouth shut......he got into "fighting stance"....and threw a punch-I blocked that and with my hand "palmed" him in his forehead and then decked him in the throat when he went back.....end of story.oh,then my homie jacked his wallet.

Originally posted by miles apart

fighting is fun, especially if you get paid to do it :)

and you have a 8-3 record.

can u give me some boxing tips? i have this legal boxing match coming up and i cat really box. i can fight but i fight way diffrent:D if u know what i mean......:lol:

Fight to win

Ignore the pain

Know when you've won

Know if you've lost

these are the fingers of your left hand...

Watch your back

Pain is fleeting

Be gracious in victory

Be humble in loss

these are the fingers of your right hand...

The thumbs are for eye gouging.

Archived