Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
T.T Boy

NEW WORLD RECORD!!!!!!!!!!

o.k, me and my friends are trying to get in the guiness book of world records, and ive emailed those bastards at guiness and they just send me some dumb ass automated response. anyone know how to get a hold of them? besides emailing them.... weve got some bigsponsors for our event too (molson).. that should help too, but they just dont want to listen... bastards... any ideas on how to get them to talk to me about it?

how are you not going to tell us what youre record attempt is gonna be? if you just do it and collect the proof they probably cant shut you down.

and...........it..............is............

........final,ahhhhhhhhh...it has happened i recked the rectums of two million 78 thousand 6 hundred and 52 of the worlds best looking women what a feat i feel i can do anything now!un-sponsored and the girls didnt even know i was doing them to get in to guines book of records.......

Originally posted by *see-phore*:

and...........it..............is............

........final,ahhhhhhhhh...it has happened i recked the rectums of two million 78 thousand 6 hundred and 52 of the worlds best looking women what a feat i feel i can do anything now!un-sponsored and the girls didnt even know i was doing them to get in to guines book of records.......

no you didnt.... no you cant...and yeah they did.

Originally posted by T.T Boy:

cause i dont want anyone to steal my idea.... its a very canadian idea tho...

well even if someone steals your idea you should be the worlds best so it would be no comp right?

Originally posted by OGBforMumia:

no you didnt.... no you cant...and yeah they did.

fuck you...suck my sac....and your my bitch!

you obviously haven't inquired enough about contacting the guiness poeple. they have an info line er something thats posted at the back of every giuness book. i think, well thats as far as i know.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this