Any you other tobacco smokers roll your own?

oldenglish

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was fucking hillarious Europe.

I have smoke homegrown tobacco grown by a Native American.

Its a spiritual thing. You roll it and speculate on your spiritual blessings while you smoke it.

however with chemically altered commercial tobacco its not the same however please dont sleep on the spirituality of the tobbacco.

It was meant to be.

Guest imported_Europe

Changing or maybe just adding to the thread:

Whats your favorite rolling paper???

I like Smoking Blue best overall I think.

Still: No drug talk.

Guest sneak

europe, how can you expect me to answer that? there are sooo many good ones (slim blues, smoking blues, silver rizla, rips etc)

however, back to the thread (in a sense) i use small blues for my rollies...

i hear you. i used to smoke a pack of ports a day chased with 3 old e fortys.

got down to about a half pack a week at most. just started again cause im broke and it passes time.

allthough, handcrafting a ciggerrette is half the pleasure of having one to me.

But really tobacco is a spiritual plant. To be used spiritually. The manipulation of the chemical properties to addict people to nicotine is not only sacreligous to the customs of this land but out right murderous genocide on a for profit basis that costs not only human life but huge uneeded medical expenses and countless amounts of pain and suffering.

Yeah. I think its time to quit again until I grow my own tobbacco which i heard was illegal. Imagine that.

Fuck you washington dc beaurcrats.

yall some pussy bitch whipped motherfuckers that take it up the ass for the allmighty dollar.

have a nice escalator ride to hell.

Still Miss It

I smoked for 13 years and quit while I was in the Marines. It was too hard to keep up on runs with the company if I continued to smoke. Smoking sucks bad. It ruins your lungs, it gives you heart attacks, high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, cancer of everything including lungs, trachea, bronchia, mouth, tongue, lips, kidneys, prostate, etc. and leads to COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), emphysema and a zillion other bad things. It kills 440,000 Americans every year, which is about ONE-HALF of all American deaths not connected with car wrecks, drive-bys, etc.

It's bad shit. I still miss it like a motherfucker.

I smoked Bugler and rolled my own when I was tramping. I smoked Marlboros when I had money. When I quit smoking, cigarettes were like 55 cents a pack. I could get Marlboros for 32 cents a pack at the PX if I bought a carton.

I'm so glad I quit. I'm so bummed that I had to.

i fuck with a drum of bugler that comes with about 200 bugler papers. Its only about $6. You can stretch that shit out to maybe a carton and a half of smokes for $6. When i was smokin that shit when i was locked up i didnt have a menthol for like at least a month. Then when i traded 5 of my rollies for one newport the menthol almost killed me.

I think im gonna go back to rolling my own shit. Thanks for reminding me about rollies. Im gone.

i heard em called tailors before.

forget where. but i heard it.

ahhh...back in the day when i was 14 we hung out at this coffee shop and you could smoke inside...that was 92? nahhh 91.

shit was cool.

allthough i learned to roll with weed....or was it cigs?

cigs or weed.

id rather smoke dank.

Originally posted by oldenglish

i heard em called tailors before.

forget where. but i heard it.

i think that it was the luniz talkin about tailors. That sounds about right.

i got a question for ya'll. what are those papers called that have that metal wire that run through them. It works as a built in "clip"

holler back yungins whoooo whoooooooooo

If you are a rookie and can't roll you can just buy a roller and pack tight cigs for 2 bucks.

Fuck that I'd rather just buy them.

Lately I've been into trying different smokes to get another regualr brand.

Smoking Lucky Strike non-filters was going to kill me twice as fast.

yeah....im not digging the nicotine stains on my fingers.

i smoke dunhills if im not smoking menthol. but damn fool.....filterless luckys....thass some shit.

my freind smoked camel filterless when we kicked it. i mean fuck...if your gonna smoke might as well barge large.

ima go hit this spot and get a handrolled cigar from these cubans.....

zig-zags are fucking horrible... you might as well just use notebook paper.....

the best papers to use has to be HEMPIRES...i think i spelled it right..... hempires are made of pure 100% hemp.....

or atleast if your not gonna use them use some flavored papers those are illa to.....

has anyone used RANDYS...they have a little wire in them so you don't burn the fuck out of your fingers when you get down to that little roach

Kabar knows: bugler... it's what the bums smoke

http://www.tobacco-for-less.com/bugler.gif'>

we pronounce it bug-ler... you know, like bugs... cause the shit is so nasty.

as far as who makes the best rolling papers in the whole entire world...

http://www.ryomagazine.com/october/job2.jpg'>

it's all about the JOBs. please believe. i like the 1.5's because they roll really nice. they have a real even burn, and are the perfect thickness.

hempires are cool, but they don't cut the papers square... makes the roll a little more difficult, and they are simply too thin.

Guest SayOne

^^^ werd they taste like juicy fruit...by the way, pall malls niggaz, my boy used to smoke them shits all the time, i liked em too even though i only smoke after a blunt or whenever it seems socially acceptable ( which is sad)

Archived