Any you other tobacco smokers roll your own?

oldenglish

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: TAILOR MADES

Originally posted by KaBar

We always called roll-your-own cigarettes "tailor mades." As in made-just-as-big-or-as-small-as-you-like-it.

how weird... all the rainbow kids I hung out with called store boughts 'tailor made' like made by a pro... if you'd come out to the camp with a pack you'd better keep it under wraps or be prepared to be a dick in the eyes of a hundred hippies.

I always opted to be viewed as a dick, simple logic, 20 smokes that I bought... 100 hippies that aren't me... therefore, 20 smokes for me... (Now do you want me to play guitar or not?)

i smoke mcconnel's london mild... shit's good.. i always roll my own... if you're not tryin to get all fancy fancy.. samson's mild shag is alright... and if you go to any tobacco store they usually have the imported and domestic blends to choose from.... the NY blend at red carpet in providence is pretty nice.... the bags they sell there are like $3 and you get well over 60 cigarettes out of em easy.... i know i've gone through about 3 packs of zig zags and i still haven't finished the same bag... my fingertips are golden..

Re: Re: TAILOR MADES

Originally posted by Smart

I always opted to be viewed as a dick

but at the same time, I never stayed over night and I never ate their food... I wasn't an asshole, just a dick.

^^^^AMERICAN SPIRITS.............that's I'm sayin'.......when I have funds....it's all about NAT SHERMAN"S-(or Dunhills)......when in Canada-"PLAYERS".....those work out aight.

Originally posted by When

im getting packs of spirits for 4.oo now 455

the pouch was 6.5o and came with 50 papers i think

as far as canadian smokes go i prefer

export A greens

WHEN?......4.00 a pack?........WHAAAAAT THAAAAAA FUUUUUUUCK?....GOOOOOOD DAAAMMMMITTTTT!!!!!!.....sorry bro.....that's is fuckin' cheap......I'm outta squares until tomorrow morning(or afternoon..haha).....and I'm fiendin'....shit,I might check to see if I have a "sniper" left on the back porch.....lol.

Originally posted by 455

WHEN?...4.00 a pack?...I'm outta squares until tomorrow morning(or afternoon..haha).....and I'm fiendin'....shit,I might check to see if I have a "sniper" left on the back porch.....lol.

yea i was amazed too, its a little smoke shop i never went in before

but now im the owner guys best friend, ha

i hate looking for pre-smoked cigarettes

sidenote: i found a pack of winstons in my car today and i dont know whos they are

if i'm budgeting and too poor for Benson & Hedges i roll Golden Virginia with green Rizla, but i roll filters in because i find i smoke twice as much when smoking rollies as opposed to packs, slimline filters though, as i roll 'Barlinnie thinnies' so my dad told me, the lazy bugger taught me to roll his cigarettes when i was about 6

I use roll your owns. I get the big can and the cigarette tubes, so I end up with about 2 cartons for $25.00 or so. I use the little rolling machine and the tubes with filters. Doesn't take long to roll, so I sit down in the evening and roll for about 15 minutes while watching TV.

I began smoking when I was 12 and decided to do it consistently when I turned 13..

A steady 6 years of tobbacco. My first brand was PallMall, nonfilter softpack. Then I really got into rolling my own. The licorice rizlas were my favorite..tasty. That was the first 2 or 3 years.. The other 3 years I switched over to Marlboro Reds, Sometimes Camel Turkish Gold, Djarums,Player's Cuts, Top, Bugler, American Smirits,

BallyShag. The only place I see myself ever smoking a whole grit again is in prison..

My brother taught me how to smoke "Jailhouse".. I firmly believed for 3 years that filters were a rip..

6 months after I quit last year.. I had to take a drag because COPs were watching us smoke a joint. I wont ever forget the nasty feeling that travelled into my lungs - All the yucky additives.. I was grossed out by it, and I realized I kicked the addiction..

ICANT STAND FUCKIN SMOKERS! That crap will give me a headaches everytime and seriously makes my arms tingle funny when I inhale 2nd hand..

I'd rather spend money getting high and living it up then spending 5 bucks every time my pack got low..

flavoured papers are for bitches@!

I sometimes roll drum bakky up in tally hoes with a auto roller machine but the truth is its just easier to buy real cigs caus its too annoying to take all the shit everywhere with ya to roll them in the field and its heaps shit rolling lots in advance for the day caus its only cool to roll em as you smoke em so i only ever roll at the house

been smoking off and on since 96. stopped once for about 6 months then one night on the piss started up again ... mostly i enjoy the navy drum with tally-ho rolling paper. used to smoke naughty smoke but not very often.

this thread makes me fell like a baz ...

Archived