Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
oldenglish

Any you other tobacco smokers roll your own?

If you are a rookie and can't roll you can just buy a roller and pack tight cigs for 2 bucks.

Fuck that I'd rather just buy them.

Lately I've been into trying different smokes to get another regualr brand.

Smoking Lucky Strike non-filters was going to kill me twice as fast.

yeah....im not digging the nicotine stains on my fingers.

i smoke dunhills if im not smoking menthol. but damn fool.....filterless luckys....thass some shit.

my freind smoked camel filterless when we kicked it. i mean fuck...if your gonna smoke might as well barge large.

ima go hit this spot and get a handrolled cigar from these cubans.....

zig-zags are fucking horrible... you might as well just use notebook paper.....

the best papers to use has to be HEMPIRES...i think i spelled it right..... hempires are made of pure 100% hemp.....

or atleast if your not gonna use them use some flavored papers those are illa to.....

has anyone used RANDYS...they have a little wire in them so you don't burn the fuck out of your fingers when you get down to that little roach

Kabar knows: bugler... it's what the bums smoke

http://www.tobacco-for-less.com/bugler.gif'>

we pronounce it bug-ler... you know, like bugs... cause the shit is so nasty.

as far as who makes the best rolling papers in the whole entire world...

http://www.ryomagazine.com/october/job2.jpg'>

it's all about the JOBs. please believe. i like the 1.5's because they roll really nice. they have a real even burn, and are the perfect thickness.

hempires are cool, but they don't cut the papers square... makes the roll a little more difficult, and they are simply too thin.

Originally posted by DEESIPHER

has anyone used RANDYS...they have a little wire in them so you don't burn the fuck out of your fingers when you get down to that little roach

thank you

Guest SayOne

^^^ werd they taste like juicy fruit...by the way, pall malls niggaz, my boy used to smoke them shits all the time, i liked em too even though i only smoke after a blunt or whenever it seems socially acceptable ( which is sad)

Originally posted by Krook

my bad:(

yeah, and change your signature as well...

Re: TAILOR MADES

Originally posted by KaBar

We always called roll-your-own cigarettes "tailor mades." As in made-just-as-big-or-as-small-as-you-like-it.

how weird... all the rainbow kids I hung out with called store boughts 'tailor made' like made by a pro... if you'd come out to the camp with a pack you'd better keep it under wraps or be prepared to be a dick in the eyes of a hundred hippies.

I always opted to be viewed as a dick, simple logic, 20 smokes that I bought... 100 hippies that aren't me... therefore, 20 smokes for me... (Now do you want me to play guitar or not?)

i smoke mcconnel's london mild... shit's good.. i always roll my own... if you're not tryin to get all fancy fancy.. samson's mild shag is alright... and if you go to any tobacco store they usually have the imported and domestic blends to choose from.... the NY blend at red carpet in providence is pretty nice.... the bags they sell there are like $3 and you get well over 60 cigarettes out of em easy.... i know i've gone through about 3 packs of zig zags and i still haven't finished the same bag... my fingertips are golden..

Re: Re: TAILOR MADES

Originally posted by Smart

I always opted to be viewed as a dick

but at the same time, I never stayed over night and I never ate their food... I wasn't an asshole, just a dick.

OMFG Did you delete my post that had all the pictures of those nice people smoking hand-rolled tobacco cigarettes? Do it again, and it's ban.

i contemplated buying a pouch of american spirit tobacco today

but ended up buying a pack instead

a lazy bitch is i

Guest 455

^^^^AMERICAN SPIRITS.............that's I'm sayin'.......when I have funds....it's all about NAT SHERMAN"S-(or Dunhills)......when in Canada-"PLAYERS".....those work out aight.

im getting packs of spirits for 4.oo now 455

the pouch was 6.5o and came with 50 papers i think

as far as canadian smokes go i prefer

export A greens

Guest 455
Originally posted by When

im getting packs of spirits for 4.oo now 455

the pouch was 6.5o and came with 50 papers i think

as far as canadian smokes go i prefer

export A greens

WHEN?......4.00 a pack?........WHAAAAAT THAAAAAA FUUUUUUUCK?....GOOOOOOD DAAAMMMMITTTTT!!!!!!.....sorry bro.....that's is fuckin' cheap......I'm outta squares until tomorrow morning(or afternoon..haha).....and I'm fiendin'....shit,I might check to see if I have a "sniper" left on the back porch.....lol.

Originally posted by 455

WHEN?...4.00 a pack?...I'm outta squares until tomorrow morning(or afternoon..haha).....and I'm fiendin'....shit,I might check to see if I have a "sniper" left on the back porch.....lol.

yea i was amazed too, its a little smoke shop i never went in before

but now im the owner guys best friend, ha

i hate looking for pre-smoked cigarettes

sidenote: i found a pack of winstons in my car today and i dont know whos they are

if i'm budgeting and too poor for Benson & Hedges i roll Golden Virginia with green Rizla, but i roll filters in because i find i smoke twice as much when smoking rollies as opposed to packs, slimline filters though, as i roll 'Barlinnie thinnies' so my dad told me, the lazy bugger taught me to roll his cigarettes when i was about 6

I use roll your owns. I get the big can and the cigarette tubes, so I end up with about 2 cartons for $25.00 or so. I use the little rolling machine and the tubes with filters. Doesn't take long to roll, so I sit down in the evening and roll for about 15 minutes while watching TV.

Originally posted by Smart

yeah, and change your signature as well...

i will change it, but i must ask y if u can say it i can't have it as my signature?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this