The Depressed/Angry Music Thread.

I am Fabio

I don't know about you, but when I'm really depressed and angry there is little more that I enjoy than downing some painkillers to ease the pain and listening to some music to fuel the fire. When I'm depressed and angry I am vert picky about what I listen to. I don't go listening to songs like the B-52's rock lobster or Oingo Boingo's Wierd Science. Here's my list as of recent:

-Orgy

-Guyanna Punch Line

-Nile

-Black Sabbath

-Grandaddy

-The Donnie Darko Soundtrack

-One Hour Photo Soundtrack

-Requiem For A Dream soundtrack

-ALEC EMPIRE

-EC8OR

-CHRISTOPH DE BABYLON

-MOST ANYTHING on DHR or SUBPOP.

etc etc etc.

right now it's ORGY. SHE DREAMS IN DIGITAL. SLEEPING TO ESCAPE REALITY. REALITY FIGHTERS 2003.....more to come.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Smart

you really don't know anything about Oingo Boingo do you?

you probably don't listen to Joy Division either...

fucker. although most of oingo boingo's music is depressing, i would not put it in that category of music. joy division is happy to me as well. go ahead and throw echo and the bunnymen and new order in that list also. dont ever question fabio, because you definitely don't appear "smart."

Portishead Dummy track number 8.

its the bee's knees cause when it comes to drinking solo on the married tip lusting after other womans for unknown reason devoting yourself to christs graffiti.

yeah....

that was prolly a over explanation.

Archived