tHe ReTuRn Of mEr OnE- 3 new pieces by me!

MeR-oNe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Constructive:

Thouse sketches really ain't that bad (sketches, not pieces).

You seem to have a general concept of your characters. Although the figures lack proportion and characteristics (fingers too!).

Your obviously young and don't take critism well. Mello out a bit. Get a better grip on your temper (modesty) and chill.

You should keep sketching.

Guest -sudz-

there's already a mer one in europe, and he's dope as fuck, i don't know if he's got a website, but i saw him in graphotism.

Young kids post to much crap here. Kid I'm glad you're trying, but you need about 3 or 4 more years before you should post stuff here. At least you're not painting that stuff yet. Give it time and practice. Just don't quit like most of your friends will.

this shit is going no where.

mer, if you want to post stuff you have to be ready to deal with the criticism (no matter how juvenile it might be.) I also suggest that in the future you take a little bit more humble approach to dealing with people here. your talking to cats who have been PAINTING far longer than you've had hair on your balls. throwing around your petty insults only makes them laugh at you more. theres nothign wrong with being a toy and learning, we've all been there and theres no shame in it... only shame in being a big headed 14 year old kid who couldnt sketch his way out of a wet paper bag with scissors for hands.

get my drift?

closed. come back with paint or dont come back at all.

thanks.

Originally posted by MeR-oNe:

NEW SKETCH FOR YOU BITCHESSSSS

I AM LAUGHING AT YOU POSERS! HAHAHAHAHAHA

[This message has been edited by MeR-oNe (edited 06-20-2001).]

bitch u can laugh all u want but ur really the joke.....KINGTOY!

Originally posted by Bocephus:

Young kids post to much crap here. Kid I'm glad you're trying, but you need about 3 or 4 more years before you should post stuff here. At least you're not painting that stuff yet. Give it time and practice. Just don't quit like most of your friends will.

well said. it's ok to be a toy.....every1 has spent time as a toy. but don't bother posting shit on a forum cos the only responses you will get are "you're a toy" or "keep practising", both of which aren't constructive. don't think that other people's opinions will make you better, style is a personal thing that must be develpoed. graffiti is not taught, it is learnt

Archived