I'm not afraid of your storys OR YOU....weekend plans?

Frate_Raper

I work with some losers that are always running their yappers.....storys about chicks,fighting, cars they've been in or owned....you know the normal banter of common construction workers.

It's as if they're trying to make each other afraid with their fighting storys or storys about their buds brawls or what ever.....and I'm getting annoyed....i'm so annoyed that I'VE MADE A POST ON THIS SHIT ABOUT IT.

Is it wrong me for me not to fear people?I don't get scared of people at all....even if they're bigger then me and I know they can swing,I'm just thinking "they're not going to do anything or I'm like they don't have it in them"

BRINGS ME TO MY SECOND POINT....guy that works for my family tells my mother to suck his dick....everyone is like you Sizeo cool it he's NUTS...I'm not afraid of this guy he's a drunk and his son also an employee is alaways blabing about his tough dad........

lets see how tough he is when my 300 pound brother and I beat on him with bar of soap in a sock tonight!

let yous hear the story if it goes on

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm gonna get looped tonight.....fuck it.I got laid off of my job today and have mad bills to contend with--and I have a huge bar tab that I don't have to pay for.....tomorrow I'll have wicked hangover and will probably paint a freight or two and then repeat the process for Sunday.

im gonna harrass 13 and 14 year old girls that shouldnt be out that late anyway.

i knew if i sat on my front steps long enough god would deliver me a cute blonde girl a little bit older than me. Shes taking me places. We're gonna do things.

Frate Raper you should get your contractors license if you dont allready have it or are not pursuing it. As a contractor in central california you can make a lotta bread and you just need a truck to start balling kinna......the weathers better and theres constant building. tons of warm dry steel everywhere. dont sleep.

mr. yuck you seem mad cool. you from the east coast?

yeah ima end up sounding like a california commercial.....

Originally posted by oldenglish

Frate Raper you should get your contractors license if you dont allready have it or are not pursuing it. As a contractor in central california you can make a lotta bread and you just need a truck to start balling kinna......the weathers better and theres constant building. tons of warm dry steel everywhere. dont sleep.

yeah i actually just moved out to VA, about 20 minutes from VA Beach. Thank God it rains at night here so when i wake up it smells like sea food and the humidity is already at 8000%. How'd you figure me as from the east coast?

Originally posted by oldenglish

I would love to head out to cali,theirs no east coast snow! I always thought the trains were bait and the people were anal as fuck!

tease don't make me go and find those flicks you posted of your self so I can remind you how much you suck at life!you have the loser look about you......I will tread on you!

Originally posted by Frate Raper

I would love to head out to cali,theirs no east coast snow! I always thought the trains were bait and the people were anal as fuck!

nahh man. Califas is cutty. Expensive but well worth it. I mean I dont know where your at in Canada. I mean I dont wanna sit here and blow spots but trains have been rocked on all the lines since at least the 90s. Probably the 80s.

Im just getting in to painting. Gonna strike to the cuts and paint brand new houses interior and exterior hopefully. The strike back to the area and hopefully buy this house. Location Location Location.....nahh mean?

Yeah. Fuck Canada. Califas is where its at.

I mostly do landscape construction(moving rocks and doing the whole waterfall digs) and right now maitnace(sucks so much).When the weather gets shitty like to hot for sawding and planting trees we start in with the normal run of the mill construction shits.I build alot of kitchens, and so much escavating.

I was told the scapers out your way are all mexican and work for like 3 bones an hour simply because they're sooooo many people doing it you can't get well paying job.I got 9 years under my belt and ma and pa dukes own a company so I normally get in good with any one.

I can get over any where it doesn't matter but I hate dealing with dick head writers that are cut throat over spots.

nahh. its not really like that. First off minimum wage is $6.75 and second if you have 9 years experience I wouldnt worry about it. Understand they are constantly building houses in central california right now. No ones gonna slash your throat over a train. My freind makes serious loot building kitchens and is looking buy his first Victorian house after only being in the field 3-4 years.

Guest Trousersnake

Finna go see Paul Rodriguez tonight.I saw Bobcat Goldwait a few weeks ago pretty funny show.

Archived