dubya kicks ass.

seeking

I dont understand your need to get on my case fool. What I was talking about had no relation to you, so whats your problem? Either way, to clarify myself to you. By calling me an idiot youre doing the same thing you just whined about, judging someone who you dont know.But i was wrong for snap judging you, so I apologize, I let my feelings run when I discuss politics. The country I meant was Venezuela, but i was preoccupied with my son so I couldnt remember. And what the fuck is wrong with mentioning Cuba? I mentioned at least 5 other countries that didnt bother you, I would guess from your reaction that you think Im doing the same sobstory about Cuba that is the posterchild of whiny liberals.Well I get annoyed at crackpot conspiracy theorists or judgemental whinerss as well because they take away the validity of the real issues and give conservatives ammo to disregard the arguments. I have 3 friends who came from both sides of Cuba's social spectrum, since I like to discuss politics and its sociological effects, I asked them their opinions, and I got the same response: The US did nothing but make the Cuban situation worse, regardless of Castro. I personally dont care for Castro, I respect how he kicked out american corporations, but It aint cool how his rampant fear of revolt has wrongly put many in prison, including the typewriter owners. And the points I brought up arent irrelevant conspiracies. The article is about Brazils new leftist president, the US has had a long and consistant history of fucking up governments with left leaning politicos. Plus, every political side has a opposition, since the new pres of brazil is left leaning, Im sure theres conservatives in Brazil who dont appreciate him, this is a fact, theres always an opposition to any political movement. The US has a long record of sponsoring right wing guerrillas, this is historical fact as well. But I got these accounts about Chile, peru, el salvador,etc. From people Ive met in life, and then studied them to match their stories to the history of each siituation. I made the judgement on you because you consistently defend Bush, the US, Iraq war,etc, so I pegged you for a young republican, and I hate those spoiled bastards. Peace and good arguing with you

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

word, it's cool... I flew off too, but, just because I sometimes oppose Bush's opponents and I happen to support the war doesn't mean I'm one of THEM...

still I said some shit that was wrong too... let's move on and agree to just stick to our guns and not get so personally involved in the future... I think it's a good thing to say what you feel when talking politics so I'm not telling you to change your tune, you're not talking drugs, theft or etch, so it's all good. Let's just argue... say what we want, how we want but we'll be cool on the regular, right on?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest KING BLING

Re: Re: Re: Re: dubya kicks ass.

Originally posted by mapo returns

because there was a group of people in there who liked 9/11 and would like more things like that to happen to us..and unlike protestors and extreme left wingers..actually had the balls and know-how to do it.

1. I have yet to see any real evidence supporting anything related to 9/11.

2. Protesters were running in front of cars and fighting with police, you have done neither. Many might be misguided but that sort of behavior is the stuff that history is made of.

3. I'm apathetic but will rant anyways

he wasnt invited, he just walked in and everybody started laughing caus he is so gay and then everyone forced him to do the little jig...you have to understand he didnt want to.....he was just trying to fit in...shit was funny but

Archived