dubya kicks ass.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mapo returns

i think you did.

lol, thats exactly what i was thinking when i read what he wrote

oldenglish your commin off real immature...your so old and wise but you dont understand that not everyone agrees with someones opinion?

all mapo did was correct some misinformation and you started personally insulting him, calling him a nigger and what have you...you may be older than him but not mentally thats for sure...you can at least back up your side with some facts rather than "your a sidebusting whore that isnt a true black man because your not hooked on crack" bullshit, politics are for adults...

Its quite humorous to see a black person defending a president who stole the election by having his brother purposely and illegally disqualify over 80,000 black voters in Florida. Or the same president who has appointed more anti civil rights judges and presidential cabinet members since before the civil rights movements, I can go on about Bush''s anto Black(or any poor or minority for that matter) but you get the point. But maybe Mapo could be the next Colin or Condeleeza AKA the #1 House Nigga in the country, YES MAAASAAA!

Oh Yeah, OE it aint even worth it to argue any logic out of someone who has already had the time to develop such a narrow viewpoint, especially on the internet. I prefer to let out steam laced with the occasional fact, anything else makes boils the blood too much. Whats up wit the GReen?

i like how you two keep saying i defend bush. please point to one instance where i have defended bush. i only stated facts. and i would have done the same thing had misinformation been presented as fact concerning guys like paul wolfowitz or richard pearl. two people i think are truly evil. apparently you two think that saying anything which is not vehemently anti-bush, whether fact or fiction, is an uncle tom, etc.

its stupid as fuck.

oldenglish must have been under some other name and had a problem with me long ago. thats the only reason i can think of. he apparently goes back for enough to remember me posting about my first-time with coke, and quitting the army. what was your old name?

search all posts by this user to see my other names. i listed last night when i was drunk.

dude. you said Reagan was a good president. your obviously not smart enough to support the crack habit you need to sheild yourself from reality.

Look Mapo. You told me you liked to kill LIZARDS. Motherfucker, a lizard watched over me my entire childhood. Motherfucker I like Lizards.

Say your sorry.

Originally posted by oldenglish

search all posts by this user to see my other names. i listed last night when i was drunk.

dude. you said Reagan was a good president. your obviously not smart enough to support the crack habit you need to sheild yourself from reality.

Look Mapo. You told me you liked to kill LIZARDS. Motherfucker, a lizard watched over me my entire childhood. Motherfucker I like Lizards.

Say your sorry.

oh fuck i actually remember that. the dude who flipped when i said i once blew up a lizard with WD40, and would put firecrackers down their mouth, and light them while they were still alive and then look for their scattered body parts.

yeah it was fucked up man. i actually really like lizards too. theyre all over south florida. i just kinda joined in as everyone else did it. ill admit i did it too. we always liked lizards though. we would catch them and actually try to find bugs to feed it and stuff. it was just for a short time we started abusing them. im actually a vegetarian (almost vegan) because of my views on animal rights. so i do with that stuff never happened but i cant change the past.

I respect that.

I understand people make mistakes.

But please do the legacy of your people a favor and never bother to even show two fucks about those motherfuckers that kill and abuse innocents for money in the bank. You understand me? Make sure you realize the evil being committed under the flag of the United States of America.

Go write graffiti and get high on coke or somthing. youll get more out of it than 12oz. Trust me.

All you bitches make excuses for Bush, but dont whine as this country falls deeper into shit. And did everyone forget how fucked up Reagan made this country, Remember how bad the late 80's/early 90's were. But most of you are probably the 2% who didnt suffer from reagan's/Bush's stupid ass decisions and agendas, including Pistols coconut ass. Just dont forget the lack of regard these neocon republicans have for anyone but themselves, because when youre an old vegetable hooked to life support, these shitbags' grandkids will be pulling your plug in the name of more nuke testing, or any of the other hundred crackpot programs that never amount to shit but empty pockets and war victims. Although Bush, and his cabinet, are the pinnacle of priveleged stupidity, a lot of the bullshit this country is in was started by Billy Clinton, the wolf in sheeps clothing who deregulated tons of now befouled markets, but at least he talked like a liberal and didnt have such a boner to dismantle the US completley.

:lol:

Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.

Presided over? So basically when this was going on, he was president. Please explain why we blame Bush for this. Blame the fuckers that did it, not Bush.

Bush did it too.

mapo if you support bush at all and you're not a rich white man, i just feel sorry for your ignorance. bush(and republicans in general)=exploit your fellow man. if you don't realize that you fall into the category of those they'd be willing to exploit, that's just sad.

this was taken from scallawag's thread, it's interesting.

i'd like to see what mapo has to say about it as well

this is really the most amazing sounding political figure i have read about in quite some time...i apologize if someone has already posted this, but i think this type of thought should be viewed as much as possible.

Jan 31, 2003 Los Angeles Weekly

Dissonance - The Real Thing

By Marc Cooper LA Weekly Writer

PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil — It’s hard not to be moved — deeply moved — when you

hear Brazil’s new president speak. And even harder not to be downright

jarred by the realization — by comparison — of how very hollow, how very

dead-ended, our own national politics have become. I can’t think of two

countries today more politically divergent than the U.S. and Brazil, or two

presidents who reveal more startlingly opposite political possibilities than

George W. Bush and the newly inaugurated Luis Ignacio “Lula” da Silva.

I stood last Friday afternoon, along with 75,000 others, surrounded by a sea

of flapping flags, in the riverside Por do Sol amphitheater to hear

President Lula speak to the third annual World Social Forum, the “people’s

alternative” to the elite World Economic Forum (news - web sites) in Davos,

Switzerland. This year’s international powwow of the anti-globalization

movement drew more than 100,000 participants to 1,500 panels and seminars,

featuring A-list lefties ranging from Noam Chomsky to Danielle Mitterand to

Arundhati Roy to Che Guevara’s daughter to Danny Glover.

But it was Lula who towered above all.

There he stood diminutively on the stage, short and pudgy, 57 years old, and

bearded. He spoke softly and calmly, with a conversational tone, and with

none of the rehearsed trademark theatrics of a trained pol. As the man who

now presides over this country of 175 million, with the eighth biggest

economy in the world, but with wealth so radically ill-distributed that as

many as 30 million live at sub-Saharan levels of poverty, Lula focused his

talk on the injustices of the global economy. “There are those who eat five

times a day,” he said. “And those who eat maybe once in five days.”

And then, his soft voice hesitating and catching with emotion, Lula

continued, “African babies have the same right to eat as a blond, blue-eyed

baby born in Scandinavia.”

When Bush utters similar phrases about “leaving no child behind,” you can as

much as see the smirk behind it all, the cold political calculations of his

chuckling speechwriters and pollsters.

With Lula, you feel the resonance deep in your gut. His sincerity is

undoubted because you know his own personal story is so real. Born to an

impoverished farm family, Lula dropped out of school at age 12 and moved to

the city. Carving out a meager existence on the mean streets of São Paulo

(where today the murder rate is five times that of Washington, D.C.), Lula

worked as a bootblack.

He never returned to school, and during the 21 years of Brazilian military

dictatorship, Lula toiled as a metalworker. He courageously defied the

regime and helped rebuild a powerful national trade-union movement. Since

1980 he has been leading another of his creations, the idiosyncratic Workers

Party, an amalgam of Marxists, liberals and Christians.

After three earlier failed attempts, Lula swept to a 61 percent landslide

presidential victory, propelled by an electorate fed up with the “Washington

consensus” — the dogmatic and disastrous application of free-market recipes

that in this country has led to mounting unemployment and inflation, a

consuming debt and shaky currency. And now Brazil calls on a metalworker and

his party to solve the crisis.

Yet we’re told by imbecilic pundits that Bush, son of a former CIA director,

vice president and president, a lazy layabout admitted into Yale on the

“legacy” affirmative-action program, with his Texas twang and scrambled

syntax, should be venerated as a Regular Guy. Or that Bill Clinton’s Cabinet

“looked like America” because it vaguely conformed to the politically

correct racial quotas of some university administrator’s spreadsheet.

Compare all of that with Lula’s Cabinet: seven trade unionists, a former

rubber cutter and maid as environmental minister, a black shantytown dweller

and feminist as social-welfare minister, a Green Party activist and popular

musician as cultural minister, and a chief of staff who spent 10 years in

hiding for his armed resistance to the former dictatorship.

Bush barreled into office rewarding the wealthiest elite with a double

serving of juicy and fattening tax cuts. Lula’s first acts were to fire the

gourmet chef from the presidential staff and then to cancel the $700 million

purchase of 12 new air-force fighter jets, redirecting the funding to his

new “Zero Hunger” program.

Most of the trips taken by Bush’s Cabinet members have been to high-ticket

fund-raisers or — frankly — to their brokers, to check on their tenuous

multimillion-dollar portfolios. Two weeks ago, Lula took his entire Cabinet

to the drought-stricken Northeast for a two-day “reality tour,” tramping

them through and bunking them down into the slums of Recife. Imagine the

political theater — if you can — of Don Rumsfeld and CSX CEO–turned–Treasury

Secretary John Snow spending a cozy weekend with immigrant janitors, say, in

downtown Chula Vista, California. I can just hear Snow, whose CSX received

$167 million in tax rebates, lecturing poor Jose and Guadalupe over an

albondigas-soup dinner to start being more self-reliant and to stop

expecting so much from government.

Which takes us to the nub of this meditation — our expectations. One adviser

to Lula joked to me this week, if you will excuse the crudeness, that “Lula

is like a Tampax. He’s in the best place at the worst time.” These are

certainly the worst economic times for Brazil. Its debt accounts for 80

percent of its GDP (compared to 52 percent for Argentina, which has already

collapsed). The gnomes at the International Monetary Fund have imposed a

fiscal straitjacket putting crucial social spending at risk.

But it is precisely now that Lula, and Brazil, have chosen to respond by

acting on their dreams, not their fears. Yes, they say, to eliminating

hunger. Yes, to doubling the minimum wage. Yes, to expanding health care.

Yes, to more schools. And yes, to a more equitable trading position with the

richer countries of the world.

And what do we hear? We who live in the richest corner of the Earth, after a

decade of the richest times? Only a thundering cascade of no, no, no. No tax

relief for the poor — for that would be “class warfare.” No new money for

public schools, for that would be “throwing good money after bad.” No rise

in the minimum wage because that would be unfair to business. No national

solution to the crisis of 50 million without health care because that would

be “like going to the post office to see a doctor.”

Brazilians live precariously with the greatest of hopes. And we live with

fabulous potential that is the legitimate envy of the globe, and we have,

seemingly, no hope.

Or at least none that we are willing to seriously fight for. For in all

this, George W. Bush carries no blame. He is merely the product of our

congealed aspirations — or lack of them. Just as in Brazil Lula is but a

symbol of something much larger. “I wasn’t elected by a TV commercial, or by

a collection of powerful interests,” he said humbly to the crowd in front of

him. “Nor was I elected because of my intelligence or personality. I was

elected by the intelligence and political consciousness of the Brazilian

people, who have fought for 40 years for what they have wanted.

is that CSX as in the freight train company that got $167 MILLION??? in tax rebates.

FUCK THAT.

shit......motherfucker if i ever get holda csx its all numbers hacked all sides with no pieces.

bastard ass motherfuckers getting my money for free.

Good Article, Gee I wonder what south american country is gonna lose a huge chunk of US aid this year, or maybe even what South American country's right wing guerrilla army will recieve secret US funding, training and weapons real soon. I mean we just tried that shit in Ecuador, or venezuela or one of those countries.

Oh yeah, sorry if I offended you mapo. Even though I dont appreciate that post, i shouldnt jump down your neck, I just cant understand why any black person would waste any effort to put Bush in a better light anywhere. Unless your motivation was that we should get our facts straight to have a valid hatred for that fucken buffoon. Either way spensa.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by brooksmatic

this board is so liberal it is sickening

im not liberal, i just dont support a country with a president that has a lower iq than me.

just listen to george talk. you can't tell me that man is intelligent.

Originally posted by Esai

or maybe even what South American country's right wing guerrilla army will recieve secret US funding, training and weapons real soon. I mean we just tried that shit in Ecuador, or venezuela or one of those countries.

Brazil doesn't have a right wing guerilla army

Unless your motivation was that we should get our facts straight to have a valid hatred for that fucken buffoon.

you think Brazil has revolutionaries, you aren't sure if it's ecuador or venezuela or someplace else... I think YOU do need to get your facts straight, for whatever reason.

Smart what are you a fucken teacher, well then give me an F. I was apologizing to mapo and giving my opinion, not anticipating your smart ass remarks, so get off my case. And it was venezuela, but I was preoccupied with my son to remember at that moment. And on the subject of what I said about brazil, every political movement has an adversary, since the new pres is fairly liberal, Id guess there'd be some right wingers hating him somewhere, and if not, the US will find someone.Remember our interventions in central and south america?not too much effort put towards social equality or real democracy. But I learned this from various friends and neighbors from Cuba, guatamala, el salvador, nicaragua, haiti, chile and peru: which is the USA never goes in and helps, it just fucks it up even worse. But Im not talking about some book, I mean real people. Either way, get some balls and go full on conservative, and stop pussy footing around with your snide fence sitting comments. Get a spine young republican, you could be the next strom thurmond.

Originally posted by brooksmatic

this board is so liberal it is sickening

Do me a favor and go lick Cheney and Bush's balls a bit more. But when they shatter your colon there wont be a hospital to treat you cuz it was closed down because of budget cut backs, so take it easy. I dont blame those idiots for all our social woes, they dont have the intellect, but their apathy for our state budget deficits is fucken appalling. On the conservative bitch subject, what's up with this forum? I started using this board cuz I stopped bombing and thought talking about graffiti would cure the shakes, so I figured itd be cool to talk to other writers. But 2/3rds of the cats on here are straight out young republicans, I guess I shouldve expected it to be fool of spoiled fools, but not my beloved graffiti, damn!

See, you're a goddamned idiot, you use excuses and hyperbole to back up your conspiracy theories. You don't have ANY idea about my personal beliefs. You don't have ANY idea about my personal experience. You can't defend your position with logical discourse and therefore, even if I agree with you, I think you need to shut the fuck up. You're making the rest of us look dumb too.

I apologize for calling you a "goddamned idiot"... for all I know, God loves you. I'm sticking with the 'idiot' part.

Why do people always mention the Cubans to me? Is that just a modern buzzword or something? Like you really know about Cuba?

Do you know why there aren't any Cubans (living in Cuba) on 12oz? Because there aren't any fucking computers in the country. Do you know why there are no computers? Nope, not because of economic factors, NOT because of the US embargo, INSTEAD, there are no personal computers in Cuba because EVEN OWNERSHIP OF A TYPEWRITER IS AGAINST THE LAW! Two week ago Castro sentenced 4 men to between 28 and 70 years in prison for owning TYPEWRITERS.

Oh, but Uncle Fidel is just a common guy, oppressed by the evil US empire...

well, as far as the back story... I've met MANY Cubans 'fresh off the boat' and have heard first hand about the oppression of dissident opinions... as far as the sentencing... it was international news about 3 weeks or a month ago, right after the fellows hijacked the Mariel Tourboat and had the stand-off in the Gulf... they were eventually captured by Cuban officials, I think 2 were immediately executed and the other got life, meanwhile, while they were out in the ocean, Castro mounted a crackdown on dissidents rounding up close to 100 people and sending them all to prison. The sentences were part of the story, I forget exaclty where but, one guy got 28yrs, 2 got a bit more and one guy got 70yrs all of them for typewriters.

Do a google search for recent stories about Castro's crackdown. I'm not sure if you'll find my facts but I'm sure the stories will support my facts.

Archived