dubya kicks ass.

seeking

Originally posted by oldenglish

so hypothetically if every one stopped paying federal taxes at once but still used the currency the federal goverment allready trillions in debt would collapse right? and the people who make the products that the money buys would have the power. Lets see if the orders come to kill Americans en mass if American soldiers would follow through.

Fuck the Federal Goverment.

ITS NOT FUCKING NEEDED>

A fine young anarchist.

Yeah sure, the federal government isnt needed.

how old are you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you need me to explain that to you you obviously still need some one else to make your decisions for you.

No I want you to explain it to me. Because I happen to know (unlike you) that the constitution actually says nothing about giving people the right to vote. I know thats a shocker for you, but its true. Read up on the electoral college.

i expected the personal attacks to start since your argument went nowhere once i dropped the unexpected knowledge on you regarding the constitution.

so how exactly does your plan of the people voting on everything 'entail the spirit of the constitution'. i dont expect a coherent and/or direct response, btw.

and who said i supported bush?

your a fucking joke fool.

you fucking idiot. watching you get beat down by crack dealers would make my day. shit well even go talk to crack dealers i never met before and see who gets shot first bitch.

please ho. at 20 i had done time 3 times. Convictions. Left home at 15. Got out of highschool at 17 and was managing a store after getting out of jail.

Please Whore.

Take your views away from our culture. They are not needed or wanted.

Shut up Bitch.

Get shot for all i care.

[lots of various threats, and braggadocio]

Thanks for proving my point, bro.

During all that jail time, why didnt you bother to take a course on grammar and/or spelling? Too hardcore for that?

If you want me shot, come on over and pull the trigger. Talk is cheap.

i done nothing but put his ignorance back in has face in public.

i got no problems. that motherfucker obviously does.

How the fuck you gonna be African America outa FA and rep for GWB cause you think you dont know if you support him or not.

Shit......mother fucker said Reagan Ketchup is a Vegetable was a good president.....tell me to take it to aim.

Please......this fucking idiot deserves a public humiliation..

Peace.

No Diss.

I know, he was looking for probs coming in here contradicting the whole

topic with the ever impressive 26 posts he had. But it's dumb to argue

when he's not gonna listen, ya know? All I'm sayin brah.

Peace.

No! YOOWAAAH!

*meh, it's nice and contained here, doesn't seem to be causing any larger problems... actually, without the personal insults it's pretty much on topic too... I find it funny because if Mapo went to Oakland he'd get killed by a crack dealer (so we're told) and if oldenglish went to Florida he couldn't vote (because they don't let felons)...

I am a little confused about oldenglish's thing though, he seems to be all about uplifting the crack dealers or trying to get them to vote democrat or something...

Crackdealers are the ultimate Republicans:

they don't give a fuck about you if you aren't one of them, the military option is really popular and their motivated by greed...

but, apparently Oldenglish is like a Democrat crackdealer :

giving away just enough free crack to keep the chickens on a maintenence program, paying 2 girls rent and not fucking either of them, motivated by love...

So, see... sometimes you gotta look beyond the surface for the hidden lesson, like watching 'Diff'rent Strokes' or 'WKRP' or, to a lesser extent, 'Three's Company'

Whats your fuckin problem?

Someone posts some misinformation and I correct it, and now Im a disgrace to black people? You seem to have the fucked up racist notion that only crack-dealin gangbangers are true black people. Thats the mentality thats holds us down.

You obviously have very little intelligence. You cant debate for shit. You cant use proper grammar or put a coherent sentence together.

You think the constitution gives people the right to vote for shit, and use that as your basis as to why we should vote on things through the internet every week. Which succeeds in being a fucked up theory on every facet.

When will you realize your stupid threats dont mean shit over the computer? Since day one, Ive told people that threaten me that if theyd like to come to my house I will personally give them my address, and we can settle it here. willy.wonka almost took me up on it, but then we actually became cool.

the funny thing is that i never even insulted you, you just started to insult me when i challenged your ideals. i guess you had no other recorse of action. the whole 'fuck you if you disagree' mentality wont get you far in life though. But I think youve learned that already, the fact that youre in youre 20s and go on a website to 'publically humiliate' someone.

let the insults commence...:rolleyes:

ill put my fist in your skull and take the beating.

bitch please.

you aint even a motherfucker.

ima graffiti writing felon that perseveres for our rights.

you.............are a fucking sidebusting moron.

i didnt read what you wrote neither........CAUSE I KNOW YOUR A FUCKING MORON>

Archived