_________?|Coccinella Septempunctata|?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

http://www.lams.losalamos.k12.nm.us/heacock/HeacockSci/stupidbug.jpeg'>

The most common species of ladybug is less then ten millimeters in length. Its scientific name is Coccinella Septempunctata. It eats Aphids and other small, bothersome pests. It has seven spots. Also, it has two pairs of wings. Front wings are like a covering sheath for the back two wings. They also act as lift when the small bug is airborne.

The ladybug is mainly a ground bug because it isn't the best flyer. It can only go 15 miles per hour. The Dragonfly, on the other hand, can go 60 miles per hour. Fortunately, swift flying is not essential in the ladybug's way of life. When frightened, ladybugs turn over and ooze bitter orange fluid out of their knee joints. This fluid is actually their blood! It makes predators not want to eat them.

Identification: Adult lady beetles have domed backs, mainly oval, often very shiny with six short legs and antennae. They have two wing covers and they are usually red-orange, with or without spots or marks. Their larvae are somewhat flattened and covered with tiny spines. Tiny eggs are laid in groups of 10-50 on undersides of leaves.

Life Cycle and Habits: The life cycle from egg to adult is usually three to four weeks but it also depends on the climate. After they are laid, eggs hatch within three to five days. Then they morph to adults. The adults emerge within seven to ten days. There may be five or six generations of ladybugs a year.

Amount of food Consumed: Lady beetles are known primarily for their destruction of huge numbers of aphids, but they also eat other soft-scale insects, mealybugs, spider mites, and eggs of some insects in Colorado. One Larvae will eat about 400 medium sized aphids during its development to the pupal stage. An adult will eat about 300 medium sized aphids before it lays eggs. More then 5,000 aphids may be eaten by a single adult ladybug in its lifetime.

The Ladybugs Habitat: In the Autumn lady beetles can be found crawling to sites with several hundred other lady beetles. They can be found in the winter at the base of a tree, along a fence row, under a fallen tree, or under a rock. The beetles are always found under leaves which protect them from the cold temperatures.

Ladybug Luck: To an English farmer, a ladybug signals a good harvest. In a French vineyard a ladybug is a sign of good weather. A ladybug walking on the hand of a Swedish girl means it is measuring for wedding gloves and in Canada, ladybugs wintering in the garage mean good luck.

In some other countries the ladybug is called these names, in China they call it a Flower Lady, In Iraq they call it Water Delivery-Man's Daughter, in India they call it Indra's Cowherd and in Switzerland they call it Lord God's Little Fatty.

_

And with no further ado...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I once popped a ladybug into my mouth for no reason back in junior high. Probably the foulest fucking thing I've ever tasted, and I'm no stranger to putting horrifying things in my mouth.

Undertone Immunity.

Tonight, the ladybug suit comes back with a vengeance. Last time it got me laid, and I'm hoping for a repeat. It's been way too fucking long.

^FUCK YAEH DUIDE

Hours of sleep: 3

Weapon: Steel reserve, fully loaded

Ladybug Biosuit: Active

Objective: Rock the fuck out.

Mission Status: INITIALIZED

Time is 6:28 AM. I'm somewhere in the stratosphere of drunkenness.

I did not get laid. I'm quite pissed off. I made out with 4 girls, which is cool, but no sexorz. I watched the sun rise for the second time in a row, climbed a sheer rock wall for the fuck of it, and had my puppy run wild for a while. I managed to score some sleep before the party, between 5:00 and 9:00 PM, nut now is when I truly reap the goods. Bye bye.

Guest imported_Tesseract

i watched that video 20 times in a row, hahahahaha, fuckin hilarious...those steel reserves will cost you teeth bro...

• 6 months later...