Whats your true status on the board...

Gnes 37

Originally posted by dELiSs

yeah alure. and like we could be neighbors like in that movie now and then with thora birch and christina ricci. and then i'd be the girl next door to the girl next door. yeah . and we would ride bikes and make fun of the annoying fat girl. and get arrested and have to go to court. and yeah maybe thats not as cool as i thought.

like oh my gawd. you are so cool. i like totally agree..completely..and then like.. we can turn gangster..and like.. be like.. mi vida loca.. and oh my god.. youd be like my bestfriend.. and i'd let you borrow my bike.

harhar.

when: sure.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dELiSs

I'd be the one eating all the chips and salsa and food at get togethers. yeah definetly.

haha.. thats all i do is stuff my face. wait wait. bitches are jealous that i can eat what ever the fuck i want and still stay skinny. lucky me.

im the one who is forever wanting to be somewhere else, allways hoping tomorrow will be better

BUT NO. you can live your whole life that way, but not me, oh no, not me. I WILL SEIZE THE DAY. fuck tomorrow, i will live for now. hell, if i died tomorrow, i would look back on my life and think about all the stuff i wish i would have done. like when i want to catch a tag on a sign but i give myself excuses "theres too many cars" "that guy is watching me" well fuck it, thats no way to live

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Zee_Zee

gross are you seriously english

i lived in leicester for like three months. place is a SHITFUCKINGHOLE

seriously english???

cant comment about leicester, i live in london which has advantages and disadvantages,

Archived