• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Smart

Jackass - sarasota

Originally posted by mr_president

im half niggaola

:lol: :rolleyes:

Hahahahahahaha...Yeah I saw that clip on the Today show a few days ago. Shattered both of his legs. That's what he gets for trying to be cool when he's not. Dumbass. I hope he's crying him self to sleep at how much of a Jackas-no wait, dumb fuck he is.

man-- it figures that shit would happen in sarasota. people are fuckin bonkers out there. a good friend of mine is from there and when i was visiting him i met like 3 dudes that were wrecked from doing crazy shit as kids. one dude was play wrestling with his homie and the dude gave him a powerbomb on the beach and now this kid was paralyzed. i met a kid who blew his hand off fucking with fireworks or something, then there was one guy who was in a wheelchair from having a car accident drag racing. also, i've never been chased out of more skateparks with guns than i have in florida. (bro bowl, plus some other shitty town ramps by some trailer parks) florida is crazy.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Is this it?

I can't see the abcnews clip cause you need a paid subscription. But it in this clip you can't see him bust his shit open at all, he looks like he makes it fine... maybe it's just too small to tell.

*Edit: Nevermind, caught it here. Kid fucks himself up good.

"Paul Smith, a Sarasota High School dropout"

hahaha i love how they make a point of saying this

Originally posted by garcia_vega

also, i've never been chased out of more skateparks with guns than i have in florida. (bro bowl, plus some other shitty town ramps by some trailer parks) florida is crazy.

Hahahaha, you got chased out of the Bro Bowl? AHAHAHAHAHA, it's funny but it is a scary place, nestled between the projects and the jail... Actually, I know a few kids who have been robbed there but I never had any problems except with the kids riding bikes through or throwing shit in the bowl... Well, the never threw shit at me either but it would still be in there when I took my runs...

Originally posted by Smart

Hahahaha, you got chased out of the Bro Bowl? AHAHAHAHAHA, it's funny but it is a scary place, nestled between the projects and the jail... Actually, I know a few kids who have been robbed there but I never had any problems except with the kids riding bikes through or throwing shit in the bowl... Well, the never threw shit at me either but it would still be in there when I took my runs...

hmmmmmmmmmmm i get chased by people with wheeled board yelling at my shoes with wheels.

yea dude--this little kid came out, goes over to my friend and says "hey can i try your board" and my friend is from the burbs so he doesn't really know how to act in the projects. so he gives the kid his board, and the kid runs for it. so then my friend chased the kid down and took his board back. then the kid says "i'm going to tell my brother." at that point i said we should get the fuck out of there but my boy wanted to land a kickflip melon grab off one of the humps so he tries it a few times and the little kid comes back with three thugs and they come up to us saying "yo you were fuckin with my brother" and then the heaters came out and we ran like the wind. it would have been pretty dumb to take a bullet over a skateboard but i guess it's pretty funny in retrospect.

damn, I always let the kids ride my board and never had one run but... it would get hectic if I was alone and 6 kids were hounding me... I actually tried to go at the crack of dawn or after dark so the kids would be gone... I honestly didn't realize anybody still had problems out there, it was scary as shit in the 80's...

Right on Arcel...that's the spot, but in the 80's it didn't have that sidewalk around it, that one area on the right wasn't filled in w/ concrete, it was a planter... also it was about 6 inches taller, you used to be able to grind the top edge without lapping over...wow, just thinking about it, I've probably spent a month of my life there...also in the 80's it was called the 'Nigger Bowl' but I was among the first in the community to encourage everyone I knew to call it 'the bowl'...

as opposed to the 'Brandon Bowl' which was kinda like Schaeffer's first skatepark hahahaha

Damn..

This story reminded me of when my friends little brother that has add jumped off the second story of their apartment building.

Stupid kid thought he was spider man haha.

Someone post a working link to the failed pool jump please.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now