Jackass - sarasota

Smart

Jackass

I can't believe none of you are talking about the Sarasota kid who jumped off the 5 story hotel roof and didn't quite make it to the pool... the video is just fucking ill... apparently 3 or 4 people made it before this kid failed... anyway... OUCH!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A guy in the Wobblies that I knew, died in New York like that about 1972 or so. He came home drunk to his apartment and realized he was locked out, so he tried to crawl out on the third-story ledge and get in a window. He hit the fence around the basement stairs. DOA. Bummer.

KaBar... you know that Jim Carroll song? Like 10 years, 4 friends and 3 relatives ago, we used to listen to that and think we were all veterans... which at 22 with over 10 gone, one at a time, may not have been so far fetched... but since then I realize that it never stops and veteran status is just a ticket on a ride that's not much fun...

if you weren't watching MSNBC a second ago then, you missed it about 10 times in a row, and a couple shots of a kid that made it (looked DOPE!)... PLUS! They showed a little Jackass ripoff highlight reel to go with it, the kid being hit by the car like 4 times too!!!

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by KaBar

A guy in the Wobblies that I knew, died in New York like that about 1972 or so. He came home drunk to his apartment and realized he was locked out, so he tried to crawl out on the third-story ledge and get in a window. He hit the fence around the basement stairs. DOA. Bummer.

this same exact story happened to my cousin, fell 3 stories and hit a chain link fence with his head. he lived though, the lucky bastard. he slurs his words just a little bit now, but hes lucky that he can fuckin walk/breathe.

Originally posted by oldenglish

if all your friends jumped off a roof would you do it to?

dude, that sucks. OUCH.

bwahahahhahahahaahahahahhahahaah

that fucked deserved waht he got and tht assmuncher who ran in front of the car, like who in thier right mind would do such a thing?????

evenn jackass never ran in front of cars in the show or the movie and dont those kids understand that all those guys are practically trained stunt personnel and that most of those stunts are well planned???

fucking morons, teens who do dumb shit like that and the hazing are whats wrong with this fucking country.

Originally posted by robotripp

evenn jackass never ran in front of cars in the show or the movie and dont those kids understand that all those guys are practically trained stunt personnel and that most of those stunts are well planned???

Yes they have, on a CKY video someone jumps in front of a moving car. Also, they aren't stuntmen in the least bit...they're just crazyinsane.

I saw the mother on MSNBC and she was blaming the media and Jackass, is it really their fault that her son was a high school dropout with no employment? Who was stupid enough to jump off a 5 story building? Maybe she should take some responsibility for her son being a retarded fuck up who I can only hope becomea s a veggie so that he can't pro-create.....

Alder/typing with a broken thumb

i was watching max X on tv late one night

and they had these doods from india or someshit that would do backflips n off of small buildings

well a few of them were backflipping from a 3rd flore balcony into the fool

this one guy spun a bit to far as his face smacked the lip of the pool

wasn't a pretty site

OUCH! i wanna see this.....

some radio/club dj from denver named mixmaster mike (yea, its lame but that was his name) was tripping on acid in las vegas and jumped off the balcony inside the luxor (thats the pyramid shaped one, right?), well he hit his head when he landed and that was all she wrote. DOA.

Originally posted by synaps

i was watching max X on tv late one night

and they had these doods from india or someshit that would do backflips n off of small buildings

well a few of them were backflipping from a 3rd flore balcony into the fool

in one of the whiskey videos, boozey the clown does a backflip off the sign at a movie theater... like a little more than one floor up... he lands on his feet and actually stays standing, but i think he broke his ankle...

Originally posted by Oprah Oner

Yes they have, on a CKY video someone jumps in front of a moving car. Also, they aren't stuntmen in the least bit...they're just crazyinsane.

Hmm, yeah i saw that one..CKY is funny:p ..

anyhow,

maybe they are crazy, but if you will check it closely than you will find out they still plan everything and they dint just one day decided to jump out of roofs..

first they tried basic stuff and than moved on to that crazy stuff..

that kid from what it looks like just did really retarted stuff..

its not like Bam wakes up and say to himself "Let me jump out of the window for a morning warm up and film it"...

Haha, though in some parts of CKY it looks like it:lol:

Guest im not witty

ive been watching tv all day trying to see this video. not a mention. wheres the linK?!

Hahahahahahaha...Yeah I saw that clip on the Today show a few days ago. Shattered both of his legs. That's what he gets for trying to be cool when he's not. Dumbass. I hope he's crying him self to sleep at how much of a Jackas-no wait, dumb fuck he is.

man-- it figures that shit would happen in sarasota. people are fuckin bonkers out there. a good friend of mine is from there and when i was visiting him i met like 3 dudes that were wrecked from doing crazy shit as kids. one dude was play wrestling with his homie and the dude gave him a powerbomb on the beach and now this kid was paralyzed. i met a kid who blew his hand off fucking with fireworks or something, then there was one guy who was in a wheelchair from having a car accident drag racing. also, i've never been chased out of more skateparks with guns than i have in florida. (bro bowl, plus some other shitty town ramps by some trailer parks) florida is crazy.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Is this it?

I can't see the abcnews clip cause you need a paid subscription. But it in this clip you can't see him bust his shit open at all, he looks like he makes it fine... maybe it's just too small to tell.

*Edit: Nevermind, caught it here. Kid fucks himself up good.

Archived