are wallet chains cool

casekonly

Originally posted by -Rage-

And you think chain wallets are gay? Pfffft.

i think by tight pants he means ones that actually fit. as compared to most of the kids these days in thier swif1 type pants. if you think that wearing clothes that actually fit is gay then.. i really don't know what to tell you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

got a "nofear" black leather chain wallet in 6th grade.

about 8 years later i still have the same wallet and chain. the wallets literally falling apart and the TOTALLY RADICAL "nofear" logo has long since worn off. but it rules. i rule. yes.

took the chain off for a week 3 years ago. lost the wallet on the second day. luckily someone returned it. the chain is held together with cable ties in certain parts.

the wallet tends to come flying out when im doing anything while riding. especially landing fakie. so i think i'll stick with the chain and not losing my wallet.

rad.

Re: Had one when I was riding my Harley a lot

Originally posted by KaBar

A friend of mine lost a pistol once in a bar, in the bathroom (he was wasted) but never his wallet. We went back later and asked the bartender "Hey, did you find a 9mm automatic in the head last night?" and he said (this is a true story, lol)

"What brand?"

My buddy, who was mortally embarrassed, and hung over as shit, mumbles "Smithanwesson."

"What was that? Speak up, I can't hear you?"

"Smith and Wesson."

"I ought to fucking keep it. You assholes are not welcome in my bar any more. Don't come back."

He slaps the pistol on the bar. No magazine.

"Where's the magazine?"

He puts the empty magazine down next to it.

"Sorry."

"I don't want to see any of you here again."

We left. I felt bad. He was right. I never went back.

hah.....didnt see that the first time. thats fucking funny dude.

never liked 'em.I remember when everyone had one in the early 90's---all Matt Hensley'd out.-don't forget the cut-off army cargos.

When I was in 6th grade wallet chains and jncos were the shit. Me and my brother went to the hardware store and bought long ass colored chains and hooked em up to our wallets. It was fucking cool (back then) i had 2 chains on my wallet, one blue metal one and a red metal one. Haha. Funny. I remember kids would literally have like 5 chains on their wallets and they would hang down all low.

The hippest song was offsprings pretty fly for a white guy song.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

When I was in 6th grade wallet chains and jncos were the shit. Me and my brother went to the hardware store and bought long ass colored chains and hooked em up to our wallets. It was fucking cool (back then) i had 2 chains on my wallet, one blue metal one and a red metal one. Haha. Funny. I remember kids would literally have like 5 chains on their wallets and they would hang down all low.

The hippest song was offsprings pretty fly for a white guy song.

this whole thing needs to be placed in homosexual undertones thread.

I dunno if it's gay, but... it scares me that Pretty Fly for a White Guy was 6th grade for this kid... just the other day one of my boys was asking me about music when we were in 6th grade... I didn't remember anything... I remembered that over 7th grade summer I had gotten Surf Punks - My Beach and the Sex Pistols... in 8th grade I loved Devo and Run DMC...

Once in 8th grade I wore my Adidas gym suit to PE without underwear, Coach (Crotch) made us do toe touches and I split my pants... embarraskin and humilligatin it were...

yeah,I was in 4th grade when New Edition dropped "Cool It Now" and "Mr. Telephone Man" and I was in 5th grade when the space shuttle Challenger blew up with the "first teacher in space" Christa McCuliffe"....yeah,I remember the 80's.

Archived