love is starting to look just plain stupid

l0rdka0s

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by YG Blood

I never loved a bitch but I admit I've loved a hoe

same here blood...love stinks! yeah yeah.

Giving Tree, yo man, you tugging at my heart

man...Im about to grab a box of tissha...*sniff*sniff*

...that was bootifool...man, just bootifool!

:bawling:

Originally posted by Devilush

Well, she left you. Period. There is nothing else to the story. She left you (a relationship of 3 years) to be with another guy. That’s what happened. Why are you giving a girl a benefit of the doubt when she left your ass? She left your ass for a reason. You shouldn’t give a girl a benefit of a doubt if she leaves you for any petty reason. There is no point of doing that. She seems like she is on her own tip. Just walk away from it. Maybe you can find someone who enjoys sex with you.

she didnt leave me, i let her go, i broke up with her you see. I brought up the entire conversation about our relationship in which she tried to avoid. nevertheless that was three months ago kids. Ive since gotten laid almost every weekend since i dumped her ass and wish i had a digi to show you the tow girls im dating at once. well just one now the other went back to clearlake cause school is over but the other is still here and im gonna go get some new numbers tonight of some pure fine ass hoeage.

giving tree i feel yo pain brotha but go with what yo heart feels, i always say that freindship comes before an intimate loving relationship and that is always the best way to do things.

oh yeah and i didnt tell her nor have i even attempted to call that bithc, not like she answers her phone anyway.

THATS WHAT I REALLY HATE, WHEN PEEPS HAVE CALL ID AND DECIDE NOT TO ANSWER THE PHONE LIKE YU A DUMBFUCK FOR CALLING AND THEN DENY IT WHEN YOU BRING THAT SHIT UP TO THEM!!!!!!!

Good for you homie…I’m glad that you didn’t call her ass.

Plus, why oh why are you complaining about a a girl of the past?? Your getting laid by pretty girls every weekend! Live it up (use a condom because we dunno where they have been and all). I’m glad we solved your problem.

(p.s. get a digicam) ;)

I have found out that love at a young age is stupid; young girls get attached waaay to quickly and it's really retarded. I think I'll wait until I'm about 24 before I get into serious stuff. Teenage marriages are retarded. Go have fun and have sex with fine women, that's what I'd do. Then get married later on. Don't throw away your life for some bitch...it's not an investment.

i didnt get nothing this weekend yet! courtney is bullshitting, thats another thing i dont get abvout women. Like how you gonna say you want this but you dont ever call unless i call first. I dont get it, but its not like shes tryiong to blow me off but it seems that way. I just want someone whose down for real not just trying to be like uhhhh uhhhh i dotn know what im doin. Oh well at least tease can attest to the fact that i do know how to holla at women and fine women at that too. i should chase this one chick natasha she always calls me back.

Archived