love is starting to look just plain stupid

l0rdka0s

okay so i know not all of you read the entire love hurts thread, no big deal. here isa summary, basically i was with this girl ===> http://www.facethejury.com/images/photos/te/texashardcor2.jpg'> for three years. No i wanst faithful because she didnt like sex with me. tahts a different issue though im not bad in bed. Anyhow we beroke up cause she decieded she didnt give a shit aobut my feelings. So we break up and she acts like aint nothing wrong. Im baffeld because after three years of living with this girl and seeing her everyday and taliing to her everyday for three years she wont return my phone calls and avoids me like the plague.

WEll i find otu that she is hapy with out me but only because shes dating some other dude. WEll i didg some dirt on this niggs who she works with, go figure, and find out hes 23 and dropped outta SWT and his name is garth, what a fucking tool. Anyhow i also find out from a true nigga that this boy be cheating on her already and they aint even been girl and boy for a month.

I hate it, its stupid but now i know what type of person she really is. No daddy fucking equals love the abuse and she just like her mom. who has been through 6 marriages by the age of 45. shes gonna marry the first guy she thinks shes really in love with and who seriously asks her that question. Its too bad she dont know about his promiscuity though, should i let the cat outta the bag or not???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Seriously, this girl doesn’t even give a shit about you. And it shows. She drops you for another dude. I understand that you guys are friends and all, but man…why tell her?? She didn’t give a shit about you. Being a hero and telling your ex girl that her current boy is cheating on her wont get you anywhere especially when she dropped you for him. Obviously there is a problem there to start off with. You shouldn’t care. You put in three years of your life into this girl (sure you are an asshole for not being faithful). But you know what…that’s prolly why she doesn’t give a shit about you. You werent faithful. What goes around comes around.

All in all, I don’t think you should tell her. Feelings or not, its obvious she has moved on.

Guest WebsterUno

no, dont.

When my ex broke it off with me,

I thought about telling her friends

how messed up she was. Then I thought

about it, and figured, the best medicine

is their own. Dont call her man. Just

walk away from it.

Like they say...let it go, if it comes back,

it was yours, if not, it was never menat to be.

something like that. damn dude, you look

like that guy from Night at the Roxbury

:lol:

a. you smothered her. nobody needs tailing for 3 yrs. be a stalker and loose everyone or join the healthy section of the human race.

b. girl needs variety. live and learn.

c. she sounds clueless. not much of a loss.

d. fuck girls unless they're fucking you.

Originally posted by Devilush

Seriously, this girl doesn’t even give a shit about you. And it shows. She drops you for another dude. I understand that you guys are friends and all, but man…why tell her?? She didn’t give a shit about you. Being a hero and telling your ex girl that her current boy is cheating on her wont get you anywhere especially when she dropped you for him. Obviously there is a problem there to start off with. You shouldn’t care. You put in three years of your life into this girl (sure you are an asshole for not being faithful). But you know what…that’s prolly why she doesn’t give a shit about you. You werent faithful. What goes around comes around.

All in all, I don’t think you should tell her. Feelings or not, its obvious she has moved on.

so you are saying that it sounds like she leaves me for homie??

cause she did start spending less time with me the minute she got that job and they gave her more hours.

cause this is what i thought at first but i was like ugh giving her the benifit of the doubt and johnny i didnt staslk her for three years we lived together if i didnt call her she called me type of shit, i did love the girl after all.

Guest WebsterUno

*beelee*

Originally posted by robotripp

she did start spending less time with me the minute she got that job and they gave her more hours.

BINGO!

It is hard to find a good gal these days.

Dont expect faithfulness if you aint giving

it in return.

1.) cut down those sideburns you hippy!

2.) force your self to go cold turkey on this girl (as in.. NONE!)

3.) dont call, talk to, think about, reminise or stalk her

4.) find someone or something to occupy your mind.

5.) move on.

Do not bother telling her.

She wont believe it because it's coming from you.

Then when she finds out it's the truth, she'll blame

you becasue she found out from you. The only safe

thing to do is go cold fuckingg turkey.

Originally posted by Vandal4Life

how many times do you gotta post that same picture on this site? your face is starting to look just plain stupid.

she is happy without you not because she is with another dude. it is because SHE DOES NOT LIKE YOU.

i just dont think thats true, it is because she thinks she found someone else. jsut like a job, you aint gonna quit till you gets another one.

well to be honest guy...u shouldnt have expected much since you fucked up on her anyway....but for yer own sake yer lucky it even went down like it did......what can i say....just do as u usually do and go pick up on another good girl, fuck up on her, wonder why, and so on and so on.....keep yer dream alive....

well here. this is how bad life sucks.

i've got a girlfriend, and my best female friend has a boyfriend. we know we really want each other but we dont wanna "ruin" things by being happy so we set "content" without one another.

school is ending, she is graduating, and i'm left here. we had a few nights this year where we were really really bad. i mean like in bed bad. it wasnt about sex.. it was about us loving one another. tonight i went to hug her, cuz sometimes people need that. she started crying, and drug me out onto the porch. she said she loved me with all her heart.. balling.. and then proceeds to show me her engaugement ring.

i started crying as well.

with no remorse i want to die.

Originally posted by Giving Tree

well here. this is how bad life sucks.

i've got a girlfriend, and my best female friend has a boyfriend. we know we really want each other but we dont wanna "ruin" things by being happy so we set "content" without one another.

school is ending, she is graduating, and i'm left here. we had a few nights this year where we were really really bad. i mean like in bed bad. it wasnt about sex.. it was about us loving one another. tonight i went to hug her, cuz sometimes people need that. she started crying, and drug me out onto the porch. she said she loved me with all her heart.. balling.. and then proceeds to show me her engaugement ring.

i started crying as well.

with no remorse i want to die.

turn off the emo and get together with this girl. it sounds like it can't be more apparent than it already is.

Originally posted by johnny

turn off the emo and get together with this girl. it sounds like it can't be more apparent than it already is.

emo was only on for one night. tonight it's nothing but showing her that she has more fun with me than that dude.

tonight's the night man. i'll fill you in as to how it goes later. hopefully tomarrow afternoon :king:

Originally posted by robotripp

so you are saying that it sounds like she leaves me for homie??

cause she did start spending less time with me the minute she got that job and they gave her more hours.

cause this is what i thought at first but i was like ugh giving her the benifit of the doubt and johnny i didnt staslk her for three years we lived together if i didnt call her she called me type of shit, i did love the girl after all.

Well, she left you. Period. There is nothing else to the story. She left you (a relationship of 3 years) to be with another guy. That’s what happened. Why are you giving a girl a benefit of the doubt when she left your ass? She left your ass for a reason. You shouldn’t give a girl a benefit of a doubt if she leaves you for any petty reason. There is no point of doing that. She seems like she is on her own tip. Just walk away from it. Maybe you can find someone who enjoys sex with you.