Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
killtheradio

bleached jeans...

i was doin a canvas and i put bleach on it to try to make the colors run or whateva i dont know but i got some on my jeans then i just put bleach all up on them...........i suck at like...there awsome anyone roll bleached jean....

do you live in a town that has 10 people?EVERYONE and their grandma has fucking bleached jeans...i hate those fucking things...you call it accident...they call it fashion...i hate those fucking things.:mean: :hatred:

Yo, that shit is wack. Bleach stains suck, dont think you are gonna start some bleach stained jeans fad cuz that is just gay

I remember bleached jeans. Remember those ugly ass color bleached jeans? My favorite jeans are 7 For All Mankind, they make your ass look fantastic even if they aren't.

Originally posted by oldenglish

i like when girls wear jeans that have bleach highlights on their asscheeks.

no doubt.

i have bleached corderoys. But only at the very bottom. It was an accident. Corderoy is the shit. I wonder if im spelling corderoy correctly?

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

I remember bleached jeans. Remember those ugly ass color bleached jeans? My favorite jeans are 7 For All Mankind, they make your ass look fantastic even if they aren't.

seven jeans are like all over the place.... can't females get some other pair of jeans? don't get me wrong, they look good but damn... I went to a bar last night and every bitch had a pair on. another thing is that they make men's jeans also. now there will be guido's in the same bar with these chicks all wearing the same jeans.

also when you see 16 yr. old girls wearing something you know it's on it's way out.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this