Instruments? Guitars...anything you play...

heh, well, I have a $1200 Gibson, and a couple of Fenders, and an Ovation, and my $4000 beauty, a Blount handmade acoustic... but yeah, I've been thinking about Danelectro heavily lately, actually, I want one of the 70's production plexiglass models, I hear they sound like shit, but I got sounds... still, I envy you you're small fortune, there is nothing more welcome than a guitar that FEELS right... also, as all my Fenders are Strats, I'm thinkin Tele...

uh, over the next few days we need to hook up via email or aim... er... too late for me to concoct a scheme, later for that...

------------------

2 Can Sam

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by boogie hands:

(i want that fucking isp07)

I wanted one when they first came out, probably just to say I had a ISP07 then I went to Mars Music and Played with it and it's a waste, I'd rather have a regular 07. It's cool if you are doing big venues and you have a shit load of speakers to use the Quad switches, but to me they just seem useless.

I want a snyth.

------------------

Girls suck.

Originally posted by just~someone~else~:

i scratch, beat juggle, and just make breaks...i hate hip hop but sometimes when i can't find the original record i will use the hip hop one....

bitch please!

Guest the heebie jeebies
Originally posted by cracked ass:

Guitar, 10 years. Still have my first and only guitar and amp...plagued with insufficient funds and nobody wants to jam with me ( http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>) so my music has stagnated for years. I'd need either jam partners (starting with a F@#$%ING DRUMMER) or a 4-track and drum machine to get back into it.

In the absence of that action I make sound and noise collages with just a boom box and blank tapes and a lot of patience.

sound collages?? sound interesting.. would you be down to trade some tapes/cdrs.. i do a little of the same...

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by just~someone~else~:

i scratch, beat juggle, and just make breaks...i hate hip hop but sometimes when i can't find the original record i will use the hip hop one.....i love funk,soul and old school hip hop......not this new bullshit....back in the 80's is when it was dope..grand master flash and the furious five, an others....

just like circle research!!

guitar 6-7yrs

drums about the same

bass slappyslappy

saxophones 8 yrs-one in the last year

turntables serious 1 year and some

congas a little

I rock a peavey predator, got a harmony acoustic and an ovation, cheap guitars rule, had lots of others, just didn't like them so I didn't keep them. Joe Satriani rules too.

i play guitar and drums now, played piano when i was a little one. i got a squier strat piece of shit that goes out of tune when you look at it wrong. and a gibson sg. play through fender princeton chorus amp with a small selection of pedals. but my pride and joy is a 1956 martin my dad gave me that he got for free a long time ago. the guy that gave it to him said the last thing he used it for was a paddle when his oar fell overboard. rough shit to do to it.. but it still sounds amazing and feels great, it just looks rough. my kit is a 5 piece yamaha stage custom with zildjan zbt plus cymbals. i got the cymbal pack cause i didn't have $500 more to drop on top of the line cymbals, and i've had them for about 3 years now and they haven't broken and sound good enough for what i do. which is fuck around by myself.

does anybody know some good software for recording on my computer? i've used a mic i have in the mic input in the back of my computer but it's really quiet despite checking all windows sound levels, etc. i'm wanting to record stuff but need a better way to input the sound. and i don't have any other recording stuff, not even a cheap hand held recorder.

bass violin...

i've been playing for about 5 years now...originally started playing electric bass and listening to punk and that type of stuff

that was before i started playing upright...so i guess i've been playing for 6 or 7 years

i play jazz and classical...hoping someday to earn a living off it and see different parts of the world and make new music

maybe return to brasil...

anyway, that be what i play...

Archived