hangover

Dick Quickwood

today i drank one of theese in 15 minutes.http://www.40ozmaltliquor.com/oehg800.jpg'> like an idiot, i stumbled drunk out of my room and took some drags off my moms boyfreinds ciggarette. IN FRONT OF MY MOM. weird how at the time it seemed like a perfectly normal thing to do. i woke up with a gnarly ass headache, i drank a cola and it went away, but an hour later it has came back.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ARCEL

today i drank one of theese in 15 minutes.http://www.40ozmaltliquor.com/oehg800.jpg'>

i didn't know what it was. im sure others feel the same way. so:

Commercial Description:

Miller introduced a new Olde English brand extension, Olde English HG800, in the fall of 2001. HG means "High Gravity," a brewing industry term associated with high-quality beer. Olde English HG800 will replace the Olde English Ice brand. The alcohol content is 7.91%

Guest Trousersnake
Originally posted by mr_president

god i hope you die... i know, from a hangover? its a long shot, but we can hope can't we?

:lol:

nigga we wish.......The Kangs

want to beat the potential hangover ?

follow my simple plan...

1.) Eat something with lots of carbs before bead (like a sub)

2.) drink a shit load of water (like 16oz)

3.) pop 2 advils (advil is safest for your stomach

4.) set a 2nd alarm for 1.5 hours before you need to get up.

5.) put another 16oz glass of water and 2 more advils next to your bed.

~sleep~

6.) wake up at the first alarm and take the pills and drink the water.

~snooze~

7.) wake up to the real alarm and you should feel like 70% of your normal self.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

i've been on a binge since '97. can't wait for that hangover to kick in.

Originally posted by anonymity1

arent hangovers caused by dehydration? Drinking water prevents it. I've never had a hangover, i have woken up still drunk

they are also caused by the side effects of chemical compounds created when the body metabolizes alcohol...

acetaldehyde is the kicker..this causes dehydration

man you are a light weight,you got drunk off one of those?keep practicing dont give up, drink one of those every day until your tolerance goes up then drink two everyday,and so on and so forth until you can drink four or more daily.thats what i did and i bacame a raging drunk.andby doing this you will also get a lot on practice on trying to curehang overs.in reality i really did used to drink those like i described above and i really dont miss those days anymore........................but damn it they are just so cheap.....................

Archived