im a lowlife

footsoldier

im becoming a real lowlife....ive been hooking up with like 4-5 girls for the past couple weeks and none of em know each other..i started stealing stuff again. insted of paying for a washer ive just been throwing what i want washed into other peoples machines and taking it out before they get back and doing the same thing with dryers..ive basically stopped doing any school work i have..i just signed a lease on an apt and dont even have a job...sooo low

tell me about being a lowlife, maybe some things i can try

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr.yuck

If you can obtain a dent puller there is a lot of money to be made by pulling out the lock mechanism in soda machines. Despite the stickers, they dont empty them daily.

that won't really work. the lock uses a screw. you can't pull out the screw without unscrewing it, or ripping apart the entire thread. which in that case , would require a lot of force and also permanently damaging the machine. which would not be practical.

they dont sell them at hardware stores anymore. illegal style. So maybe if the local high school has an automotive class they just might let you "borrow" it.

edit--> sure it works. You just need the screw attatchment that goes on the end of the dent puller. you screw it into the lock the best you can and then just start pullin away. You have to pull the lock out, you cant take, oh lets say a chisle and hammer the lock in. I dont know why this doesnt work. I dont know about the newer machines though with their technology and circular keys. I haven't done anything really that stupid since i was a kid.

Oh yeah by the way, what i just described above is illegal and I do not condone such activities. I do not take any responsibility for your actions.

whatyou can do

wake up at 2 in afternoon everyday

eat mayonaise off your chest with a spoon while watching tv (works best if your chest is hairy.

walk the streets and your house aimlessly

Re: whatyou can do

Originally posted by cheifblame

eat mayonaise off your chest with a spoon while watching tv (works best if your chest is hairy.

dude that was bad ass untill i noticed you forgot to mention wearing cum stained sweat pants

wow thats the most suped up dent puller i've seen electron motor and all this types of tom foolery. Back in my day it was just a piece of steel with a 5 pound weihgt and you put a tenis ball around the handle part so it wouldnt make a loud clanging noise.

$50 maybe

They always gotta make a good thing more expensive by electrofying it.

Re: whatyou can do

Originally posted by cheifblame

Hahahahaha......yeah.

Archived